Chapter 13

Funneh's POV
Art ended. Gold looked so stressed I was too when we were in there. Good thing it was just for fun. But I think Gold might go home and finish it because she loves making bracelets. I have a whole drawer of them at home. It's crazy. I was wearing one today, too. It said best friends forever, K+K. I usually wear it with a long sleeve shirt so no one can see it, or else people would ask.

We continue to our next class. It was a core class this time. It was science. I don't have a good relationship with science. She still haunts me. "Hey, I've got to get to math," Gold said. "Wait what you don't have the same class," I said. "Yeah, good luck, bye!" She said and took off. This just got way worse. I looked for Lunar, and she wasn't beside me anymore. She's so quiet and sneaky.

I got to class and saw Alec sitting down in the back middle. He was on his phone, of course. I went and sat down next to him. "Hey!" I said. He looked up. "Hey," he smiled. "You're in this class?" He asked. "Yep!" I said. "Where's Gold?" "She's not in this class," I frowned. "Oh, do you know what she has?" He asked. "Math, if I remember correctly," I scratched my head.

"Ahh," he said. As he said that, the bell rang. We looked up to the front and this time there was a teacher. He was a tall old man with wrinkles and grey hair. He wore black glasses. He wore grey scrubs and a lab coat over it. He looked a lot like a doctor almost. He was a little freaky because his back was curved. I can imagine when he goes to bend down to see other students' papers that creeps me out.

"Damn," someone said out loud. "Could you repeat that, sir?" he said in a British creepy accent. He was fucking brittish and his accent sounded so creepy. "Sorry I was thinking about a joke and just got it," the guy stuttered. "Can I speak," he pronounced the 'p' a little more. "Yes go on sir," he said leaning back in the chair.

"My name is Mr. Brian and that is what you will call me!" He yelled. Damn he was mean too. I kept eyeing Alec. "I will pass out a sheet of rules that you will sign and follow them!" He yelled as he passed them out.

Rainbow's POV
Valerie? That was one of the victims. And he looks and must be Kai. "Sorry?" I asked. He stared at me for a while. I waited for him to help me up. I couldn't wait anymore I started to get up. "Oh sorry!" He said. He helped me up. "Umm sorry you just look like someone I know," he said awkwardly. "It's completely fine! I'm Rainbow by the way," I put my hand out. "Hey, I'm Senpai!" He said. "Nice to meet you," we said at the same time as we shook hands and awkwardly laughed. I need to be careful his name at school is Senpai.

"Anyways does that badge mean you're a Senior?" I asked. "Yup!" He said. "Could you help me find my class?" I asked. "Are you a freshman?" He asked, taking a look at my schedule. "No, I'm a junior. I just started here," I said. "Oh okay, do you have any friends?" He asked."Yeah," I smiled. "Cool, who maybe I know them," he asked. He started to walk. I followed. "Funneh and Gold," I said. "Oh, I do they are such good people," he said. "They are the best, aren't they," I smiled. "Friends with them?" I asked. "Yeah," he smiled.

We got to my class. "Here we are!" He said. "Thanks, could you walk in and talk to the teacher! I don't want to get in trouble," I said. "Yeha, sure," he said. I went in, and he followed. I found an open seat as Senpai talked to the teacher. She nodded. She continued on with her introducing herself to the class. Her name was Mz. Mimzy she looked and sounded very nice. I was so happy today, well now.

We started on our assignment, which was a personality test. It was my careers class. It was supposed to help you find what you're into and pursue it. I guess these personality tests are supposed to help with that and maybe help the teacher get who we are or something like that.

"I like your hair," a quiet voice said. I looked over and saw Yumi. She was on the board as one of Valerie's friends. She went by Yandere. "Thank you so much," I said. "Your outfit is so cute. I wish I could pull something off like that!" I said. She smiled she smiled like... Lunar?