Chapter 15

Funneh's POV
It was the weekend and I had a lot of homework that I'd didn't do yesterday. But Gold did it, so maybe I can ask her for some answers! Or I could just stay in bed and then play Roblox at noon. I got onto my phone and looked for any messages, but there weren't any messages. I groaned. I'm so bored but so lazy at the same time!

I heard Gold moving around downstairs. Maybe I should go down and say good morning. Or I could play video games. I'm going to play games! I got up and went to my desk and got online. I saw that Rvan was online on minecraft. I joined him. I sent him a party invite. He joined.

"Hey!" I said. "Hey," he said. "Sorry, I'm just really bored," I said. "I know me too. I was hoping for someone to get on and invite me or something," he laughed. "I was going to do that too, but I saw you, so I just invited you," I laughed. We laughed.

"So what do you want to play?" He asked. "I don't really care. It's whatever," I said. "Okay, just want to start a new world on minecraft?" He asked. "Yeah, sjre," I said. "Okay, I'll create it," he said. I saw it pop up, and I joined. "Okay, I'm jooning," I said. "Okay," he said.

I heard my door open. "What?" I asked. "I've been calling your name!" She said. "Oh, sorry, what do you need?" I said awkwardly. "Can you run to the store later? I have a job interview, and I don't have time?" She asked. "Yeah, sure, what job interview?" I asked. "It's an after-school job as a waitress," she said. "Okay, go get ready," I said.

"Sorry, that was gold," I said. "It's fine. I've been getting materials to make a camp thing because I don't want to live here in the spruce forest. "Me neither, I like oak and birch forests," I said. "Me too, it's just simple enough for me," he said. "For real," I said.

We made a camp and we only had one bed and it was dark. We put our spawn points on it, but we had to make an underground base. We started mining down to 12. It turned to day, and we got out of our hole. "Okay, I got to log off and go to the store," I said. "Aww, okay," he said. "Bye," he said. "Bye," I said.

Gold's POV
I just got out of my interview. It was terrible. I was really quiet and awkward, so I don't really think I'll get that job. Maybe next time. I went on a walk at the park because I was feeling really depressed and I should get out more, so I don't feel that way all of the time.

I continued on my walk to the park. I saw Lunar sitting on the bench with her legs crossed. It seemed like she was talking to herself as she was reading a massive book. My god. I would die if I read a huge book like that.

I went over to her. The words and pictures were reflecting of her eyes. I sat next to her. She didn't even notice I was there. "Lunar," I said, touching her shoulder. She jumped. She looked up at me. "Sorry, but hi," I said I awkwardly. "Hey," she said quietly. "Are you okay," I was concerned because she was reading so intensely. "Yeah, I'm fine," she said. "I was just trying to figure something out," she said. "You can look on the internet," I said. "I tried that," she said. "Well, I'm going to go on the trail if you want to join me," I said. "Okay," she said. I left, and she started to intensly read.

I continued on my walk. Lunar is acting kind of weird. She's never this quiet. What's she trying to figure out that's not on the internet? She's so mysterious now. I don't like it doesn't sit right with me. She's keeping something from me, and probably other people. What is she hiding that so important?

I went on my phone and started texting Rainbow because I'm really curious and concerned.
-------------------------------------------------------------
G: U awake?
R: Yep, Whatsup
G: Is something going on with Lunar she seems so jumpy and mysterious?
R: Oh no, I have noticed that, too
G: What do you think is going on?
R: Idk, but we should leave it alone unless she wants to talk about it
G: Fine ,but she's keeping something from us, and it doesn't sit right with me
R: I get that too, but I think it just might be her problems
G: Okay, Rainbow, I'm just worried
R: Me too
-------------------------------------------------------------
Rainbow's POV
"Fuck!" I yelled. She fucking know something is going on. She's going to tell fucking Funneh and Funneh is so nosy! When they're investigating us they will find out we're spies if we're not fucking careful! God dammit! This is fucking terrible! What the fuck! What the actual fuck!