Chapter 11

Funneh's POV
Gold and I were at our dorm. "Oh my gosh, Funneh!" Gold yelled. "What?!" I asked, worried. "My room isn't a closet!" She screamed. I laughed. "I made sure this time!" I smiled. I saw her moving her boxes and suitcases into her room to put her stuff away. I was getting lazy, so I sat on the couch and went on Instagram.

I saw an easy recipe on here. Maybe Gold could try to make it without burning it. It was just a type of sandwich that didn't even use the oven. Maybe she could make it to improve her cooking skills. I saved it and sent it to her. "Funneh! Why aren't you unpacking!" She yelled. "Oops," I muttered. "Funneh, start unpacking! Do I have to watch you!" She yelled. "No..." I said.

I sighed and got up. I got the boxes that had my PC and my other stuff for it. I brought it upstairs as Gold was watching me go into my room. I shut my door. "Door open. I need to watch you!" She yelled. "Ugh!" I said and opened the door and mimicked her. She glared at me and went into her room and started unpacking.

I put the boxes down on my mattress. I got out my PC and started to set it up. I placed the screen on the desk. I put the computer under the desk, and I connected it to the monitor. I turned it on, and it worked. I connected my keyboard and my mouse. I sat in the chair that they had provided. I typed my password. "Is that clicking!" She yelled. "You need to unpack!" She yelled. I sighed and went back downstairs.

-------------------------------------------------------------
                            Time Skip
-------------------------------------------------------------

I got done packing after 2 hours! It took forever. Gold and I were sitting on the couch. We were about to text our friends we were done. I made a new group chat with everyone in
-------------------------------------------------------------
F: We're done! It took forever!
G: That's because you wouldn't do anything!
F: That's not true!
K: I believe Gold
A: That's because you're a suck up!
K: Shut up, no one asked u!
F: Okay, calm down, guys
A: Stfu Kyran!
G: I'm going to kick u guys out of the gc if you don't stop!
D: Woah, new GC
F: Yeah!
G: Did Rainbow and Lunar get the texts?
D: idk, they're probably unpacking
G: kk
-------------------------------------------------------------
Rainbow's POV
Lunar and I were putting away all our spy equipment in my room. I wanted to put them in Lunar's room because she needed room for her magic stuff. I told her she would have room, but she's stubborn, so I have to keep it in my room.

Lunar was in her room with Draco setting up her bookcase. Yep, Draco was over instead of unpacking  and meeting his roommate. I told him to go over, but he was also stubborn he was helping Lunar, so I guess it's fine.

I set up a board on how to find the murderer during the summer. So I put it under my bed. Someone could look through my window and see it and think we're crazy. They might also be a little suspicious of us. Or someone could go in my room and see it.

I put the camera and a mic recorder on my bedside table. I have to put it on every day to make sure nothing happens to me when I talk to Kai. Wait, most people call him Senpai, I think. Wait, I can't just say his name. I have to act as if I don't know his name. Yeah, yeah.

I put a gun in my bedside table to the bottom one with the camera and mic. I didn't want to have a gun. But it's for my protection Evelyn said. So I have to carry it around at school and everywhere. If Lunar and Draco can't get to me in time, I have something to protect myself with.

I started to put my sheets on my bed. I heard a ding from my phone. It was a new group chat. With the people we just met. I put it down that I needed to unpack. We took a break and rested when we got here, and then we started unpacking. So yeah. After I made my bed, I laid on it and got on my phone and saw the texts. I have to ask Funneh and Gold who's on this group chat.