Epilogue

We found Lunar and Draco in the trunk of their getaway car. Elijah went into a coma after his seizure. Everyone was okay, I felt so betrayed. I thought Yandere and I were best friends, but she just wanted to get to me and hurt me. We found out her motive. She wanted to have Senpai all to herself. She also had been stalking him for a very long time. She was the one killing all of those girls who go near Senpai.

Everything was happy, and everyone all got over that traumatic experience at that dance. But everyone had questions. Why did Rainbow have a gun? What Rainbow, Draco, and Lunar want to know is who did it? Was it Celeste, Yandere, or Elijah?

Evelyn finally solved her case and is now doing anothother private investigation. Rainbow, Draco, and Lunar have been freed from the headmistress and have paid back the receptionist. Lunar finally got her emotions back! After she fell in love with Evan. Rainbow, Lunar, and Draco are going to finish out high school at Yandere High with their friends and hopefully go to college with them as well.

As for Yandere.......

Jail?!?! I never thought I would get caught and go to jail. If I did this whole thing by myself, this would've happened. Or maybe I would just leave that motherfucking redhead out of this whole operation. It was because of him and his little blue haired girlfriend. And Rainbow!!! She is a fucking liar!!! Why are they still friends with her! Like I wouldn't. She also stole my Senpai... Just like Valerie! That's why she needs to die or be tortured. I really don't care just obe of those I just want to get rid of her.

For my precious love Senpai. He will be mine someday. And no one will stop me then. Because he will fall for me he will be mine, mine all mine. We will leave this hellish place and maybe go to France or something together. Or maybe we could stay here and I can get rid of all the bad people and we will live happily ever after. And that includes Valerie, er Rainbow, whatever the hell her name is.

Senpai will be mine and no one will get in the way of that.

Love
           Yumi

"You should really slow down on those writtings," Celeste said. "Shut up bitch! And mind your damn buisness," I yelled. She looked as if she were about to cry. I looked away from her and continued to write another entrance in this diary they gave me.
-------------------------------------------------------------
479 Words