Chapter 3

Funneh's POV
After the long weekend, we had to go hack to school. It was so boring, especially english. We had to write an essay for tomorrow which we had to pressent also. We also got tons of math homework. Then, we have to write a whole review essay about how China came to be and the ruler. We had tons of homework. On top of that, since Evelyn is banned from making school events, Gold volunteered us to make an end of school party. We have so much work that it isn't even funny.

I waited outside for everyone else to get out of school. Kyran came out with Fold, and Alec came out on his phone. "Alec!" I said. "Hmm," he looked up. "Want to do a study party with us at our dorm?" I asked. "Sure," he said. I felt my face boil. I was so happy he was coming with us! Gold and Kyran laughed at me, and Alec seemed confused, and I turned redder out of embarrassment. "Okay, shut up," I said. I started unlocking the door for us to go in.

"Let's start on math," Kyran said. "Yeah, l, that's one we can do together," Gold said. "Okay," Alec and I said. We got out our math, and we all started on it until we all got the same answers. "Either it's all wrong, or we got a 100%," Alec said. "I've never gotten a 100% since middle school," Gold sighed as sh leaned her head on the couch. "Now we have to sit in silence as we write our essays," I said. "Yeah," they sighed. We started to work on it on our school computers. Gold had notes that we were all looking through to see what we had to write about. "You guys suck," Gold said. "You don't," I laughed. Kyran and Alec laughed as well.

I saw Gold flip to the language arts notes in her notebook. "You're done!?!?" Kyran asked. "Yeah?" She said. "What!" We all said. She laughed. "Look who's laughing now!" She laughed. "Last one done hast to pay for a movie and snacks tonight!" She yelled. "That's unfair!" I said. She stuck out her tongue at me. "Bro!" Alec said. We all started typing fast to catch up.

I'm literally broke. I can't pay for all that and have money left. I groaned. I saw them flipping through the language arts notes. "What the heck!" I said. "Hurry up, Funneh," Alec smiled. That gave me motivation, I can't be dumb in front of Alec. I finally finished my first essay and started on my history one. I finished second after Alec. Then Kyran finished, and Gold was still typing. I snorted. "Shut up!" She said. I put my stuff away in my bag and went to the wall with my backpack and plugged in my computer. I heard her close her computer. And she came over and plugged it in.

She silently went upstairs. I went up there, too. "You alright?" I asked. "Yeah, I thought I was for sure going to win," she smiled. "I still can't believe you finished before me," she said. I smiled back. We went back downstairs. "Ready?" Gold asked. "Yep! Let's go to the storez Snacks are cheaper," Alec said. "Kk," Gold said.

Gold's POV
We got to the store, and we picked out candy. I didn't get any it was so much money already. After we bought it we called an Uber. I stuffed my purse with the candy, and we headed to the movies. On our way, we looked at the movies we could watch. We couldn't decide. "Let's just go to a Disney movie," I said. "Fine, let's go see Wish," Funneh said. I ordered four tickets. We got out of the car and went in.

I got out my phone and they scanned my tickets. "You're in theater 17," the lady said. "Okay, thank you," Gold said. We walked in, and we got a bucket of popcorn to share and went to theater 17. We found our seats and sat down. I sat in between Kyran and Funneh. Alec was sitting on the other side of Funneh. The previews weren't on yet, so I got out my phone and checked the time. I looked at our movie time it was in 45 minutes. "Shoot," I said. "What?" Kyran asked. "We have to wait 45 minutes," I sighed. "Till previews o-" "till previews," I said. "What?!?!," Funneh said. "Yeah..." I said. "Sorry guys," I said. "It's alright, we can help plan for the party, though," Alec said. "Sure!" I said excitedly.

I opened my notes on my phone. "What are some ideas?" I asked. "Well, we have to go to the beach," Funneh said. "Alright, alright," I smiled. I jotted it down. "We can ask Meghan fo-" Alec was cut off. "No!" Kyran said. "Oh, come on," Alec said, annoyed. "Kyran, you don't have to go, but I feel like we need to check in with her every once in a while," I said. "I feel the same way," Funneh said. "Her food is also really good as well," I said. "Not the food she made at track season," Alec said. "Yeah, that was gross," Funneh said.

"Are we getting a storyteller again?" I asked. "Nah, we can make our own stories," Funneh said. "I like that idea," I said. So Meghan is going to cater to the beach and know storyteller!" I read off to them. "Yep," Funneh and Alec said. We talked more until the movie started. The movie was okay it was a little childish, and it seemed really short. Her name was really pretty. Asha, I believe.

"Did you guys like it?" I asked. "Not really," Kyran said. "You're just saying that because it's not anime!" Alec said. "Whatever," he said. "It was really short," Funneh said. "Yeah, but it's actually 1hr 45m," I said. "For real?" Alec said. "Yeah," I showed them. "Damn," Alec said. We went outside and waited for the Uber it came and took us to our dorm. Alec and Kyran grabbed their stuff and headed home.
-------------------------------------------------------------
1026 Words