Chapter 10

Funneh's POV
It was the end of the summer. It kind of sucked. Rainbow, Lunar, and Draco were like always busy. We literally came back for them and they are busy with their summer jobs! This really sucked but I got to play video games and sleep in. I texted Alec a lot and I feel closer to him now. Gold and I hung out a lot while we texted the group chat with Alec and Kyran in it. We also texted Yandere, she's a really dry texted though so it wasn't that intresting. Don't tell her Yandere that!

Anyways I was packing up to go back to Yandere High! Alec and Kyran were picking us up in his Mom's car. I also got a dorm with 2 rooms so Gold can have a room instead if closet. I made sure. We also already mailed our stuff there so we don't have to bring it on the plane. We just had to bring ourselves and our wallet passport and phone and other necessities. I was ready Alec said it was going to rain tomorrow so I had a jacket on. I got my phone and headed out to Gold's house.

Gold's POV
I was texting Kyran and Alec. They said they're excited to see us and they want to go out to lunch or have a party. I feel so loved. Bro if Prince is fucking there I'm seriously going to punch him in the face and leave! As you can tell I've gotten over him and now I fucking hate him! It was almost time to go and Rainbow, Lunar, and Draco are taking us to the airport! I am so happy this is like the only time we get to see them anymore to take us to the airport. Yeah...

"Hey, Gold!," it was Funneh. "Your parents let me in," she smiled. "Hey!" I said. "Ready to go?" She asked. "Yep," I said. I went to my bed and grabbed my purse and went out of my room and closed the door and walked downstairs with Funneh. My Mom had food on the table it was toast and eggs. They weren't here yet so I guess I could stay. "Woah food!" Funneh said. Mom handed her and I a plate and we sat down at the table and started eating. It was so good! I was going to miss this.

Rainbow's POV
I had already sent my stuff to my dorm that I was sharing with Lunar. Draco got randomized into one of the boys dorms. I hope he gets someone nice! I already sent my stuff to the dorms with Lunar's I think Draco did as well. Since Draco was sharing we were keeping all the gadgets and stuff at our dorm. It was probably going to be in my room or Lunar's. I don't know we'll figure it out... eventually. Evelyn was picking us up as far as we know smso she can help us with setting up.

I was done and I grabbed my bag and headed downstairs. I called an Uber to go in front of Gold's house so we can all go to the airport. I saw it and Gold and Funneh and everyone else came out and we all got in the car. "Why did you call an Uber?" Funneh asked. "Because we're going to boarding school too!" Draco said. "Ours?" Gold asked. "No, Yandere high!" He said. "That's our school!" Funneh said excitedly. "Oh that's why it sounded familiar!" Draco said. "Oh my God yes! You can get a ride from us to the dorms when we get there!" Gold said. "Umm yeah sure!" I said.

Lunar's POV
Rainbow elbowed me and I started to text Evelyn.
L: Change of plans we're going to the dorms with our friends so it doesn't look suspicious when we know you
E: Who are your friends?
L: Funneh and Gold they're nosy
E: Oh okay they're very nosy I don't want them to know because they might tell people
L: Okay so we're going with them
E: Okay be careful
L: We will

I looked at her and nodded. She nodded back. We were safe for now. We arrived at the airport and surprisingly we all sat near eachother. They were whispering to eachother because people were sleeping I was reading my magic books. If you didn't know I'm a Witch and I did a powerful spell to protect us from the academy but it didn't work and it was the spell was a higher level than me and for breaking that rule I lost my emotions. I'm now searching for a cure to this illness or at least a temporary spell to make me feel emotion again. My Mom's diary says she had no emotion because of the same spell. She said there was a cure but have not found it yet.

Draco's POV
We got off the plane and we got our bags. Funneh texted... Alex? I think that's his name and told him we were going to tag along too! We were standing inside I looked out the big windows and it was pouring outside. So gloomy here. So bland. And dark I guess. It looked boring here. Maybe the murderer murders to spruce things up! I laughed outloud. "What are you laughing at?" Gokd asked. "Nothing," I smirked. "Okay," she said.

"Alec!" Funneh yelled. Oh it's Alec good thing I never said his name. I saw someone wave. There were 3 men. One with red hair assuming he's Alec since he waved back. A guy who looked awkward and had blue hair. Another guy with black hair and blue bangs. They came over. "Evan what are you doing here?" Funneh asked. "Oh I just got back from vacation," he said. So that was Evan. Funneh hugged Alec. "And who is this?" Rainbow asked. "I'm K- Kyran," he said. Rainbow giggled at his stutter. "Anyways let's go," Alec said. "Okay, see ya Evan," Funneh said as we followed Alec. "See ya," Evan said.
-------------------------------------------------------------1012 words