Chapter 12

Rainbow's POV
Funneh and Gold's friends are so nice. I think Draco doesn't trust them because he was taking notes on them in between his turns for Mario Kart. I think he's too invested into this, and he's just paranoid.

Anyways I was getting ready for the first day of school. I had curlers in last night, and I can't wait to see how they turn out. I was putting on my makeup right now. I was so excited for a real normal school day.

Except this. Funneh and Gold did not tell us there was a day before school where we could find all our classes and ask seniors questions. I was a little pissed at it because now I'm going to be late for all my classes. I sighed.

I put on my lip gloss, and I started to take out my curlers. It looked so cute, but I wanted brushed out curls. So I brushed them out, and it looked so cute. I turn and twirled in the mirror, looking at my hair and makeup. I thought it looked really cute. Maybe I'll actually attract Kai on the first day. He will fall for me so easily, and then we'll catch him in the act, and we'll be free!

My outfit was a black pleaded skirt with a pink tank top with a black blazer. I also had black tights and black Converse. I think this look is a first day kind of look. I couldn't stop looking at how cute I was. I was so happy.

I opened the door and saw Lunar waiting. She walked past me and closed the door before I could say anything. "I'm sorry," I muttered out of guilt. I went downstairs. I made breakfast. It was 6:45, and it was pretty early. I also made eggs and toast for Lunar and I. I felt so preppy today.

I started eating without her because I skipped dinner yesterday, and I was hungry. It's not even funny. I was up half the night because of it, but I didn't want to get out of bed because I was so tired. We were up so late and didn't even eat last night. The food tasted good, but it's probably my hunger that made it taste so good.

Lunar came downstairs. "I made breakfast!" I said, pointing to it with my fork. She nodded. "Thanks," she said. It sounded sarcastic. I know she meant it, but it still hurt.

After we were done, we saw Funneh Gold, Draco, Alec, and Kyran coming to our door. I opened it before they could knock. "Hi!" I said. "Hey!" They said. "Lunar, come on!" I said, but she was already behind me. I jumped. "Let's go!" Gold said.

We got to the school. It was huge how the fuck am I going to find all my classes today! We went inside. We compared schedules. Everyone had somebody to go with for first period but I didn't. Lucky me!

We split up. I was trying to find my class then the bell rang to begin class. God dammit. I was so close to screaming that. I started to rush then I bumped into someone. I fell backwards. I looked up and saw a man with a black uniform and black hair and black eyes. He also wore a badge. "Valerie?"

Draco's POV
I studied most of the people on that list Evelyn gave that were suspects of hers. I was so into it. I started to make notes. I know I'm going to be the first to figure it out before any of them!

Most of the suspects on the list included Valeries friends. It had Funneh, Gold, Kyran, and Alec. It was kind of sad that Evelyn thinks its them because it's not any of them. I told her that. She said we have to suspect everyone even if it's your friends! I shivered at that. I still wasn't going to suspect Funneh and Gold but I don't care for Alec and Kyran. I still don't think it's them but I have to suspect everyone.

I went to my first class. It was with Alec. I was kind of excited to be friends with him. He seems so cool. I also want to see why Funneh likes him so much. I also need to know if it's a good guy for her to date. Except that class we were in together was English. I hate English.

We sat in the second to last row. All the way the left. He sat down and I sat down next to him. He then got on his phone completely ignoring me. O was astonished. He is not a good guy he ignores people! But b- but nothing Funneh he sucks I thought.

"What are you looking at?" Alec glared. "You what else," I said. He rolled his eyes  and continued looking at his phone. I rolled mine and got out my phone. There were text messages from the group chat. I clicked on it.
-------------------------------------------------------------
F: BRO ITS ALREADY SO BORING!!!
G: Funneh school hasn't started it and we're in art class so stfu
A: Oh no Gold's getting feisty again
G: Cut it out! Funneh's being annoying
A: Funneh!? Anoying?! Nah bro
G: I fucking hate you
A: Damn
-------------------------------------------------------------
Now he's flirting with Gold! He is a fuck boy! A player! The actual fuck!

"Heyyyy Alec," someone said calmly. I looked up. It was that guy at the airport. He had an airport in. He looked back down at his phone. He sat in front of us directly infront of Alec. I forgot his name but I know Funneh talked about him a lot. She sounded awkward whenever she would talk about him. I wonder why?

"Hey don't do me like that man!" He said. Alec put on some headphones to show that he does not care. The guys eyes diverted over to me. "Oh it's you, one of Funneh's friends! I'm Evan by the way! What's your name?"

Lunar's POV
I was in the same class with Funneh and Gold. I just got done reading the texts. The bell rang. I put my phone in my pocket.

All three of us were in art together. The teacher was not here. "Where's the teacher?" I heard people whisper. I was curious as well. Teachers are always supposed to be in the room before the bell rang, just like students! Right?

"She's probably just talking to another teacher!" Gold yelled. She looked pissed. She sounded pissed. I thought she was Sarcastically being angry. I really do get jumbled up Funneh looked down because if it.

It's almost been 10 minutes and we were still here. "5 more minutes and then we get to leave! Right?" Asked a girl. "Yeah I think that's correct," a boy said. Funneh looked happy. Gold was just glaring at the clock. Other kids were on their phones.

4 more minutes past and it almost been 15 minutes. People were packing up. The second hand was about to reach 12. Then the teacher came in. "What are ya'll do'in! Sit back down!" She yelled. I was still seated with Gold. Funneh looked flustered.

The teacher was a ginger. She had curly ratchet ginger hair. She looked like a hippie with her colorful clothing and her jewlery. She also wore pink cross which I think that's what everyone was laughing and whispering about behind me. She looked like she just got here because she had her bag and her car keys in hand. That's a little unprofessional, I thought.

Funneh groaned and put her head down into the table. "Time for attendance!" She yelled. She called roll and everyone said here. "Lunar!" She yelled. "Here," I said. I was surprised they said that instead of Wenny. I wonder if Evelyn or the heads had anything to do with it?

After roll she introduced herself. "Anyways my name is Mrs. Frizz. I'm going to be your teacher for this class!" She smiled and bowed. Some people snickered. It looked like she lightened Gold's mood and Funneh's. Funneh looked more interested in her instead of the class.

"Today we're making bracelets for an easy first day project! Everyone there are materials on your desks and the Google classroom code is on the board! Join that and it will show a video on how to make one!" She laughed. She seemed mentally ill to me. Gold got out her school computers and pulled it up for all of us to see. "Thank you Goldie!" Funneh said. "Thanks," I said. "Your welcome!" She said.

We all watched the video. It was so confusing. I didn't get it. Neither did Funneh or Gold. It said to make abracelet was with a cardboard circle and you needed 7 strings and move them around on the slots of the cardboard. I was so confused. Funneh raised her hand. "I'm not taking any questions right now!" She said. She was on her phone. "We're fucked," Gold said.