Chapter 2

Funneh's POV
I finished breakfast and left the milk and cereal out for Gold when she's ready. I went to the couch, and i was about to watch some good ol'e TV. I then heard a knock on the door. "Funneh, can you get that?" Gold yelled from upstairs. "Yeah, yeah," I said. I was somewhat annoyed and excited I couldn't explain it. I opened the door and I saw Senpai. His face was red and a little scared. "Hey, everything alright?" I asked. "No, I woke up to the sound of a camera, and I looked up and saw someone taking pictures of me through the window!" He said. "Did you see who it was?" I asked. "No, they were dressed in black, and i couldn't see their face, and they just ran out of there!" He said. "That's crazy!" I said stunndd. "Can you help me check my dorm if anything is off or stolen?" He asked. "Yes, of course!" I said. I was slipping on my shoes. "Gold, im going out!" I yelled. "With who?" She yelled back. "With Senpai! I'll be back soon!" I yelled back. "Okay!" She yelled back. She didn't even want to come.

I followed him to his dorm. It was in another part of campus, so it took a little while. I saw his dorm, and the tree next to it had a few branches beside the tree. "I didn't see that... I guess I was in a rush," he said. We went over to it and saw a lot of blood, which means they cut themselves really badly. I hope their okay, but my god, someone is really stalking Senpai. This is so crazy! Also very interesting! "We just need to find someone with a very large cut," he said. "Yeah, that will help us," I said. "I think it's a girl," he said. "Why do you think it's a girl," I asked, I was confused. "Because Im a boy, and it would make sense if a girl were to come and take pictures of me, Funneh," he said. "Oop, my bad, im a little slow," I awkwardly laughed. He laughed, too. "Any more clues?" I asked, going around the tree as I looked. "I don't see anymore, but im going to get some blinds or some curtains now," he said. "You don't have any of those?" I asked. "Yeah, I really don't, which is really weird for a dorm not to have any of those," he said. "Yeah, that is weird," I said.

We went into his house to see if anything was stolen or broken or traces if they had come in last night. We didn't find any in here. "Well, this is good, at least," I said. "Yeah, Sam wouldn't like that," Senpai said. "Sam?" I asked. "Shipman Sam," he sighed. "Ooh, i feel so bad for you," I said. "Yeah, he is a real pain," he said, scratching his head.

Gold's POV
I finished up my makeup and went downstairs. Funneh had left the cereal out for me that was nice of her. I sat down and poured myself a bowl. I went on instagram to see if theres any recipes I could try with Funneh and Kyran and maybe Alec. Then I heard a knock on the door again. I got up and went to see who was at the door it was Kyran and Alec they were fighting per usual. They saw I was there. "Hey," they said. "Hi," I said. I smiled at them. There was silence. "Do you need something?" I asked. "Oh, oh, umm, do you guys want to hang out today?" Alec asked. "Umm, sure, Funneh's not here though, and I'm eating right now, so..." I said. "You have food?" Kyran asked. "Yeah, want some?" I asked. "Is it cereal?" Alec asked. "Yeah," I said. They came in and got themselves a bowl.

"Do you guys not have food at your dorms?" I asked. "No," they both said. I laughed. "Where's Funneh?" Alec asked. "With Senpai, she said she'll be back soon," I said. "Why she with Senpai's," Alec asked. "She never said," I said. "Oh, okay," he said. Kyran looked at me. He gave me the look. Maybe Alec is into her. He's so mysterious...

"What do you guys want to do today?" I asked. "I want to know who fell off the building," Kyran said. "I was thinking about an escape room or a movie," Alec said. They looked at each other. "Okay, okay calm down guys, I think we can go ask around about who fell and then see what Funneh wants to do about going to a movie or an escape room, she'll probably say escape room though," I smiled. "Okay," they both said. So much tension between them today.

We finished eating, and Funneh walked through the door her knees were skinned and dripping with blood, and Senpai was behind her helping her. She looked up, and I believe she saw Alec because she turned red. "Hey," she smiled. I waved. "Hey, Funneh," Alec said. "Hi, Funneh," Kyran said. Funneh sat on the floor in front of the door, and Senpai got by her. "What happened?" Alec asked. "I fell out of a tree," she smiled. "Do y-" "they're in the clost," I said. "Got it, " he said.

"Funneh, why were you in a tree?" I asked. "I was trying to see if there was some evidence of Senpai's stalker!" She said. I looked over at Senpai. "Ypu have a stalker?" I asked. "Apparently," he told the whole story to us. "My god," Kyran said. "Yeah, and then Funneh started to climb the tree," he said. "She's so reckless," I said. "I can tell," senpai said as he stared at her. She awkwardly laughed. "So yeah, if you see anybody with a bog cut on their leg, they stalked me, so tell me," he said. "Will do, but that's crazy, I mean, those girls yesterday were crazy too, so I think that's the same crazy," I said. "For real, I needed to get away from them they are so obsessed."
-------------------------------------------------------------
1024 words