Chapter 4

Funneh's POV
There was going to be a prom, but Evelyn ruined it because of her zombie Appocolypse game. I was a little angry because I wanted Alec to ask me to dance and then we would live happily ever after, like my dream that we were the last people on earth. I was so freaking excited, bro. Gold also seemed sad because I think she wanted to go out with Prince. Kyran is definitely way better, but Prince is more her type, though.

So we had a party at our dorm. It wasn't really a party, it was only close friends. Like Alec and Kyran, of course. Senpai and Yandere were coming, Meghan and Velma also. We invited Evelyn so she would know that we still liked her after she got our prom canceled. We also invited Prince over because Gold wanted him to come. I tried to talk her out of it for Kyran, but she was stubborn and wanted him to come.

I started to set out food on the table and counters. When I mean food, it was store bought, and I just put it onto the plate. Gold was vacuuming while straightening things. "It's just our friends Gold," I said, eating doritos. "I know, but the place has to look nice and stop getting into the food!" She yelled. "Shut up. I'm hungy," I said. "You shut up!" She yelled back. "So rude," I said. "Ugh," she gave me a dirty look. I laughed.

I heard a knock on the door. "Shit!" Gold yelled really loud. "Calm down, Gold," I said. She sighed and composed herself. "Good?" I asked. "Yeah," she smiled. I opened the door. Kyran and Alec were here.  "Hey guys, come on in," I said. "Hey Funneh," They said. "Hey Gold," Kyran said. He walked up to her while she was putting away the vacuum. "Seems like speed cleaning," Alec said, leaning against the counter. "Yeah, it was a real mess, and we cleaned it in 5 minutes," I awkwardly said. He laughed. "I'd do the same." I laughed with him.

I heard another knock on the door. I opened it, it was Yandere. She usually didn't wear tights but she was wearing black ones she looked good in them too. I hugged her. She hugged me back. "Come on in, Yandere!" I said. "Hi, I brought some cookies," she said. "Ooh, those looks so good! GOLD! She made cookies," I said, looking back at her. "She did! Oh my gosh! Yandere's here! Ooh those look so good!" She said. "Way better than Gold's," I muttered. "For real," everyone said under their breath. "Hmm?" Gold asked. "Oh noyhing," I said. "Okay," she said. She grabbed a cookie and ate it. "Oh, these are fresh, so these are so good you're an amazing cook," Gold said. We all tried one and agreed with Gold these were so good.

I heard another knock. I went to it, and Senpai and Evelyn were there. "Hey guys," I said. "Hey! Sorry about prom," she said. "It's all good. The game was fun before it ended, which made up for it!" I said. "Okay, good," she said. "Did we need to bring anything?" Senpai asked. "Oh no, Yandere just brought them because she wanted to. "Okay, good," he said.

Gold's POV
I got a phone call. "Hello?" I said. "Hey! This is Velma, Meghan, and I aren't coming. Something important came up, and we can't come, sorry," she said and hung up before I could say anything. She seemed rushed. I wonder what's so important? "Funneh! Meghan and Velma aren't coming," I said. "Why?" She asked. "Velma said something came up, and they couldn't come," I said. "Oh, okay," she said. "Thank god," Kyran muttered. "I heard that!" I glared. "What! I said nothing," he said. "Yeah, right," I said. Everyone laughed.

"Such a cute couple," Yandere said. "For real," Funneh said. "We aren't a couple, Prince and I are a couple!" I said, annoyed. "Have you clarified that with him?" Alec smirked. "No," I said. Everyone laughed. "I'm sure he will come around Gold," Senpai said. "Maybe your stalker will come around," Funneh said. "I hope, and I'm going to reject that creep," he said. "I would hear them out and then decide," I said. "Gold, you're boy crazy!" Funneh said. "No, duh," Kyran said. "Hey! You're just mad that Meghan is coming to our end of school party," I said. He smiled and turned from me.

"Any new inventions, Ev," I asked. "Oh no, I'm still working on Fi-bi making her better, I guess," she said. "Fi-bi?" Senpai asked. "My robot, she makes sushi," she said. "That's so cool! I want to see it," he said. "Sure, you could come over sometime," she said. "Yeah, for sure," Senpai said excitedly. "Oh, hold up," Funneh said. "What?" I asked. "Look at Yandere and Evelyn they are like twinning right now," Funneh said. I looked at them. "Oh my gosh, they are," everyone stared. "Coincidental," Evelyn said. "A big one too," Alec said.

"Anyone else coming?" Kyran asked. "Oh, umm, Prince is coming! I'll text him to see if he backed out, too!" I said.I got out my phone and texted Prince.
G: Coming?
I hope he comes. I want to ask him and hopefully peer pressure him into saying yes with everyone around. I know it's mean, but I really want this relationship to be real and not just talking. I really want him as my boyfriend. He is my type he has the best personality, and he's so cute!

"What should we do now?" Senpai asked. "Sorry we did not plan this far ahead. We just thought, party," Funneh said, scratching her head. "Yeah, we have nothing. Sorry, but we could come up with something," I said. "We could play video games," Kyran suggested. "We could, but we don't have any console or games," I said. "I want one though," Funneh said. "We could play truth or dare?" Yandere said. "Yeah, let's play that," Kyran said. We all sat down around the coffee table and started to play.
-------------------------------------------------------------
1026 Words