Chapter 32

Funneh's POV
Tonight was the dance, I was dressed in my blue dress. Gold was getting ready. She said she'll do my hair. I wanted to look good today because Alec is my date, and I wanted to look pretty for him! And surprise him!

After the dance we were going to go out to eat with everyone. We were going with everyone, but we each had a date sort of. Some of us are on dates, and some people just get stuck with someone.

Gold came downstairs. She had a bunch of stuff in her hands. "Sit down," she pointed to the floor in front of the couch. I went and sat down in front of her. She went behind me and sat on the couch.

She started to spray stuff in my hair, and she started to brush it. "Oww!" I scowled. "It wouldn't hurt if you'd brush it every day!" She shot back. "I do brush it every day!" I yelled. "Doesn't seem like it she tugged. She kept brushing my tangled hair. It was so painful. She got through all my hair, and it was smooth.

She did a half up half down braid, and she put it around so more hair to make a bun. "Pretty," she said. I smiled. She sprayed my hair with hairspray. "Thanks, Gold," I said. "Mhm!" She said.

We put on our shoes and we headed to the school. I saw the boys waiting outside. I went up to Qlec and Gold to Kyran. Alec jumped. "Hi, Alec," I smiled. "Hey," he said. He was all red. "You look pretty," he said. "Was she not pretty before?" Kyran teased. "Sh -" "Come on, let's go inside," I giggled. I took his hand, and we followed Gold and Kyran into the school.

Lunar's POV
Rainbkw and I left, and we saw Funneh, Gold, Alec, and Kyran head into the school. We went up to the guys who were waiting for us, I guess. Rainbow went up to Senpai and kissed his cheek he looked flabbergasted.

I looked at Evan. He looked nervous and flustered. I went up to him. "I guess you're my date tonight," I said, turning red. "Yeah, I guess," he said, looking away from me. "Come on," I laughed. I took his hand, and we headed into the school. I paid for both of us.

I saw Gold and Kyran already on the dance floor. This whole thing was so crowded and overwhelming with all these flashing lights. "Hungry?" Evan asked. "Yeah," I said. He still held my hand as he brought me over to the table with a bunch of drinks and food. There was pizza. I picked up a plate and got a slice. He did as well.

We leaned against the wall and ate in silence. Well, not silence. We were just not talking to each other. "So, are we like a thing now?" Evan asked. "I don't know," I smirked. I felt his energy rush up my spine. This seemed more thrilling than last time. "Okay, Lunar," he laughed. I smiled and laughed with him.

We continued to talk as we got closer to each other. We were literally touching shoulders now. I felt a shock of pain. I don't know where it came from, but I do, and I feel like I'm going to pass out in front of all these people, including Evan. I don't want him to think I'm weak. I also can't just leave Draco and Rainbow. Out the whole entire plan would be messed up, and we'd have to do it next semester.

Gold's POV
I was dancing with Kyran, and everything started to fall in place. I actually feel happy and feel like he's right for me. I know he would never hurt me. If this relationship does end, that wouldn't because he said mean things or attacked me or anything. It would be calm.

"Happy," he smiled. "Yes," I smiled. He kissed my cheek slowly. I blushed. "Are you going back for Christmas?" He asked. "Hopefully, I wanted to go back for Thanksgiving, so probably, maybe," I said. He put his forehead to mine. "Stay," he asked. "Kyran, I really want to be with my family," I said. "I know," he said. "I have a gift, though," he said. "You can give it to me before you leave," I smiled. "Okay," he said.

I saw Rainbow and Senpai flirting with each other by the bathroom. WAIT! I saw Aly and Draco making out. "Kyran, look!" I pointed. He saw them. "What the fuck, Alec going to be mad," he said. "Yeah, and I'm mad he should've told us!" I said. "Yeah!" He said. "We're going to dinner later we can ask them then," he said. "Yeah," I laughed. He laughed with me.

We went over to Rainbow and Senpai and we told them the news. "Why didn't they tell us?" Senpai asked. Rainbow gasped so dramatically l. "What?" I asked. "So that's who he's been texting," she exclaimed. I forgot Tainbow told us he's been texting a mysterious someone and wouldn't tell us. And it was Aly.

Something crashed onto the floor or something everyone stopped. I looked at Rainbow and she had a gun out. "What the fuck are you doing!" Kyran exclaimed. "It was just the punch bowl," someone said. Rainbow slipped it back into her bra like nothing happened.

Draco's POV
Good thing Aly left to go to the bathroom because I whipped out my gun. I waited around and listened because I'm paranoid now. I then heard something from above. Like clanging noise. I followed the sound. I saw a vent in the ceiling. Someones in the vent. "Someone's in the vent, I repeat someone's in the vent! " I spoke into my mic. I looked in Rainbow's way she gave me a saluted thing, and Lunar gave me a thumbs up.

I saw the vent open and the nose of a gun poke out. I saw Rainbow look. She started to move around. I grabbed a chocolate from the table and threw it at the gun. I turned and blended into the crowd. I got onto my phone and texted Evelyn about it. She said she was sending over reinforcements soon as well as her being.

I grabbed some more stuff to throw. The gun was pointed at Rainbow. I threw another one, and I hit it again. The gun looked like it was looking around. It was kind of funny. Rainbow kept moving around, which was good. I saw Lunar and Evan making their way to her. The gun was pushed out even more. I saw their hand it was white, and it looked like a girls hand. She was about to shoot. I threw another one, and she stopped and looked around.

I saw something fall from the vent. Someone picked it up. It was red goggles. Didn't that girl at Thanksgiving have goggles. Yeah, she did. Oh fuck not her she's  the fucking getaway car. That means her brother is probably in on it, too! Damn dammit. Then I felt someone pull me by my jacket they pulled it off and covered my mouth with a cloth.

Rainbow's POV
I looked around for Draco but he was no where to be found. I went to find Lunar but she was gone too. But she was right here next to me.... Shit! They know! They know. I saw the gun pointed at me I looked away. "Guys?" I asked. "Yes," they replied. "When I say down! Go down!" I said. "Why?" Funneh asked. "Just do it," I said. I saw the person pull the trigger. "Down!" I screamed. Everyone got down and I heard the sound of a sniper. I looked behind me and saw the hole in the wall.

Everyone started to scream and run around. I saw the FBI show up. I saw the person go back in the vent. I pulled out my gun and shot at the vents. I heard a scream in there and saw blood come down through the bullet hole. The FBI saw and tried taking down the vent to get whoever was in there.

They got her out. It was Celeste. I shot her right below her eye. She was crying and screaming and freaking out. I saw a blonde near the emergency exit. It was her brother. I ran over there and saw him with Yandere. "Go go go!" Yandere yelled. I shot their tires. They noticed me. "You fucking did not," Yandere yelled. She came at me with a knife. The same one that that person used in the woods. I dodged and tried to shoot, but I had no more bullets.

I saw the FBI come, and they shot down Elijah, and he fell and had a seizure it looked like. They finally came to me and got Yandere off of me. They brought her to the car to be taken to jail.
-------------------------------------------------------------
1502 Words