Chapter 28

Rainbow's POV
After dinner we decided to sleep over so we went back home to collect our things like clothes and sleeping bags and maybe some games and a phone charger. Just the necessities. We were home, and I decided to put on a mic and a recording camera just in case because the last time we were all together, it didn't turn out so well, so I'm a little paranoid.

Lunar was putting some books into her bag as well as a gun. I grabbed my gun from the drawer, and I put it into my bag just in case you know. I went through the entire dorm looking for stuff I might want to take, and Lunar was doing the same cause she was looking around as well.

We stopped, and we headed over to the parking lot where Draco was waiting. "Ready?" He asked. "Yep!" We said. He called an Uber to come pick us up and take us to Yandere's. I was so excited about my first sleepover here and with new people! And it's with Yandere too. She is so sweet for letting us stay over and use her kitchen!

The Uber pulled up, and we all got in. I saw Draco texting again. I did not find out who he was texting yet, but he's been smiling. Maybe a girl? Or a boy? I'm not homophobic but I think Draco's straight. I peered over him, and he moved his phone away from me and hissed. I would tell Lunar to look if Draco was in the middle, but I was in the middle.

"Come on! Lunar and I want to know!" I said. "No, you can never know," he scowled. "This is just mean," I said. "Okay," he smirked. "Now that was really mean Draco."

Draco's POV
So I know you want to know who I've been texting. At school, this girl followed Alec and I into class. She wasn't in this class, though, so I was curious. Then her and Alec started to talk and she asked him for money. He gave her some money and sighed. Then she saw me. "Oh hey," is what she said. "What's your name," she asked me. I told her my name and we talked till the bell. We exchanged phone numbers before she left. I put her name on my phone. Her name was Aly Alec's sister.

I texted Aly that I was here before I got out of the Uber. Aly and I aren't officially dating. We're just talking, and it's going pretty well, too! I think I really like her. I've never felt this way about a girl before, so it's exciting.

We went in Aly, and I made eye contact, and she bit her lip and looked away in embarrassment. I almost laughed, but that would give us away. I don't want anyone to know until we are officially dating because they're going to harass about it to us, and I don't want that because it's weird.

I saw Aly put her foot on a sleeping bag. I think that's hers, so I set it up next to hers. She sat down on it next to me. She was quiet. "Nervous," I teased. "Be quiet," she said. I smirked. "I'm going to go get changed," I said. I went to the bathroom and got changed into my black tank top and green plaid pajama pants, and I got a text from Aly. You're so cute, it said. I smiled at her. So are you bunny? "I sent she was wearing bunny pajamas like gold. She smiled in embarrassment again.

Lunar's POV
I laid my sleeping bag down next to this blue one, which I'm assuming it's Funneh's. I changed into my night gown. I sat on my sleeping bag, putting my blanket around myself. I saw Evan sit down next to me, shit. "Hey," he smiled. "Hi," I said. He stared at me he gave me butterflies. How, though? I thought it was touch?. "Your hair is really pretty?" He told me. He played with my hair. I felt the energy go through my body. Hair, too?!?!

"Thanks," I blushed. "He was distracted by my hair. It made me so flustered. I saw Funneh giggling with Gold looking at us. I was even more flustered.

Was I embarrassed, or did I really like him. Now that I have emotions, why can't I make sense of my feelings for him. It's so weird. This is weird in me out. I need to get this fixed.

He put my hair behind my ears. Then he moved my hair on the other side behind my ears. I stopped and stared at him. I got lost in his eyes. I think he did, too, because he wasn't moving, just staring at me. I felt his hand on my cheek. His hand felt warm and felt like home, I guess.

"Who wants to play Mario Kart!" Alec yelled. We jumped, and he stopped touching me, and I felt the energy leave my body. "I do!" Rainbow said. Then everyone else stared at them like they were crazy and they were angry. "Haha guys, it's fine. Let's play," Evan said. "We'll talk about this later, okay, Lunar?" He asked. "Yeah," I smiled. It felt like a genuine smile. I felt good. Are my emotions coming back to me? What did I do for them to come back? I don't think I need Yandere anymore...
-------------------------------------------------------------
915 Words