Chapter 26 ~Lunar's~ POV

It was the middle of November it's been a while since Draco and I got shot. We're doing okay now. Everything seemed to go back to normal. Headmistress is still in hiding. The receptionist gave Rainbow and Draco money to pay for the hospital bills since Headmistress was gone. Draco Rainbow and I got jobs at this place. I can't remember the name because it's super long.

I went to work and saw my boss. Her name is Megan. Draco found this place, and he said that Megan could tell your fortune and talk to ghosts and dead people. Rainbow said we can kill two birds with one stone. Which is very convenient.

Since it was a cafe thing, Rainbow and I had to wear maid outfits with cat ears. Draco had to wear a butler outfit with cat ears. It was embarrassing, and a lot of the guys kept looking at Rainbow and I. They were also from our school so it's really embarrassing to go back to school the next day.

"Hey Megan!" Rainbow waved. "Hi!" She trailed. "You okay," Draco asked, setting his stuff down behind the counter. "Just thinking," she said.

She went behind the counter and looked at the wall where she had pictures of all her friends. It had Valerie, and she looked sad. "You sure," I asked. I started to wipe down tables. "Yeah, sorry," she said. "You're fine," Rainbow smiled. "You look so much like Valerie," she told Rainbow. She always told Rainbow that. She also always talks to her. Probably because she misses her.

People started coming in. Business was quite slow with this cafe. I tried the food, it was good, it seemed weird, but it was good. I guess there was a rat infestation here last year, and it ruined the business, so we were trying to get more people to come here.

Rainbow and I had to be cute or Kawaii like Megan said. Rainbow did a lot even though she was really embarrassed. She would dance and meow it was really weird.

"Shit," Rainbow said. "What?" I asked. She pointed to the window, it was Senpai and his friend Liam I believe. Well, this is bad because Rainbow is here. "What do we do?" I whispered. "I don't k-" she was interrupted by the door.

"Hi!" We said, and we bowed. "Rainbow, Lunar?" He asked. "Heyyyyy," we said. I saw how red Rainbow was. "You work here now?" Liam was holding back his laugh. "Yeah," Rainbow winced. "And you wear these outfits?" Senpai asked. "Yeah, it's the uniform, unfortunately," she said.

"So where do you want to sit?" I changed the subject. "Booth or table," I continued. "Booth," Senpai said. "We're expecting more people," he said. "Dammit," Rainbow muttered. "This way," I said. They looked kind of scared of me, maybe it's because I seem like a robot. At least, that's what I've been told before.

They got into the booth, and I gave them their menus. "She's hot," I heard Liam whisper. "Me?" I asked. Oh, that wasn't for me. I saw Liam go red. "Yeah, he thinks you're hot," Senpai said. "Okay," I said. I left them to go greet the next customers with Rainbow.

I looked behind the counter, and Draco was helping Megan prepare a bunch of stuff for the day. It was really nice of him. I always thought Megan was weird, so I stayed away from her as much as I could. She was nice but she was scary and her voice l, I can't explain it its like a frog.

I saw Rainbow go off task to talk to Senpai. I stayed and did her work for her while she was working on her job. I hope she gets done fast so she can help me wash more tables because I feel like I'm going to pass out again.

The day finished and we started to go home. Rainbow seemed happy. "Why are you so happy?" I asked. "Senpai called me pretty, I think I'm almost there," she said. I looked over at Draco, and he's smiling at his phone. He was texting. "Who are you texting?" I asked. "He jumped. "No one," he said. "Rainbow went over and tried to grab his phone. "Hey!" He yelled. "Let me see," she said. They fought, and then someone tapped on my shoulder. I felt chills go down my spine.

I turned to see Yandere. There were also two people. Both blonde a boy and a girl. They wore similar outfits. Black and white. The guy had blue and yellow eyes. The girl had black eyes. Yandere had black eyes but looked soulless.

"Hey," I said. "Hey," she said. It went into awkward silence. "So you're just like me," she stated. "I am?" I asked. "Yes, emotionless," she smiled. "You're emotionless?" I asked. "Yep!" She said. "But it doesn't seem like you do?" I said. "That's because I hide it very well," she said. "Also, I've been looking for a cure too!" She said. The girl held up one of my books. "How did you get that?" I asked. "Don't worry about it, I just thought we could work together on this, and I think I found a cure," she said. "Y-you did what is it," I asked. "I'll give it to you if you'll work with me," I said.  "What do you mean work with you?" I asked. "It's a small business. I can't tell you the whole thing, though, but I know you're desperate," she said.

She snapped, and a paper and pen floated in the air. It was a contract. There were names already signed. Alec, Elijah, and Celeste. "I would prefer your real name, l," she smirked. This is just for a little while, right? It couldn't be that bad if Alec's in it, and it's just to get my emotions back. Yeah, I can do this! I grabbed the pen shakily. I started to write my name, Wenny.
-------------------------------------------------------------
1003 Words