Pilot

Lexi's pov
Today, as I was sitting on the bed scrolling through Tik Tok, I received a notification from Instagram.
I opened Instagram.
I saw that a guy named Andrew Davila texted me "Hey".
I thought he was cute and that's why I decided to write him "Hi".
"How are you?" he wrote.
"I'm good how are you?"
I answered.

"And I'm good. Thanks for asking!"
We started talking about different topics and I find him a very cool guy. He's funny, he's kind. You could say that he's every girl's dream boy.
I found out he lives in Huntington. But we study in different schools.
After probably an hour we said goodbye and I closed my phone.

I decided to ask my good friend Olivia to go to the park and see each other for a while. "Hey Liv! Want to go out to the park?"
I wrote. After a few minutes she saw it and answered. "Yeah! I'll be there in a minute."
I grabbed my car keys and drove to the park.

When I arrived I found Olivia waiting for me on a bench.
"Hey!!" Olivia said jumping up from her seat to hug me.
"Hey Liv!!" I hugged her too. We both sat down on the bench.
"Girl you won't believe what I found out today!"
"oh my god what???"
"So you know how Tyler is dating Jaden."
"Uh yeah?" I think I'm starting to feel what Liv is going to tell me.
"Well today Tyler's best friend caught Jaden making out with someone on the school yard bench!"

I thought that Liv would tell me the opposite. That they caught Tyler with another girl.
"What the hell?!?!".
"Yes, and listen. When Tyler found out, he was very angry and when he
had gym class out of rage he drove the ball into the face of the boy who was kissing Jaden!"
"But Jaden is also very dumb if she's going to cheat on him if it was somewhere other than the school yard."
"Yes you are right." replied Liv.

At that moment I got a notification on my phone. I unlocked my phone, and Andrew had texted me.
"Hey, what are you doing?" was the message. I answered that I was in the park with a friend.
"Oooo, who is that?" Liv asked, looking at my phone.
"Oh, nobody." I answered.
"Tell me!!!!" Liv said impatiently.
"Okay, this is Andrew, and today he just texted me, and that's it." I tell her.
"Is he cute?" She looked at me with a smirk.
"Well, yeah, he looks cute."
"Okay."

We continued talking and gossiping, and later we went home.
When I got home, I went into my room, showered, and lay in my bed.
I decided to text Andrew and ask him how he was. He immediately saw the message.
"I'm alr. How are you?" he asked.
"Well, I'm good." I replied to him.
"Are you going to play at the volleyball tournament this school year?" Andrew says, which made me remind you about the volleyball tournament between the schools in the town.
"Probably, I'm not sure." I answered.
"Oh, ok."
Omg there is a chance for me to see him this year.
"Are you going to play?" It took him five minutes to answer.
"Yeah, I'm the team captain."

We continued talking for an hour.
Then we told each other goodnight.
I decided to watch a movie.
The movie I picked is "The Fault in Our Stars". I watched this movie a few years ago. And I remember crying like a donkey at the end.
The movie is so romantic and cute.
It is about a girl who has lung and thyroid cancer.

And she is in the fourth stage.

She is depressed and her mother and makes her go to a group with teenagers with similar problems to hers. There, he meets a boy who has had his leg amputated. The two fall in love later in the film. The boy finds out he has cancer all over his body or as he says, "I lit up like a Christmas tree."
The movie is very sad and you should watch it.

I watched the whole movie and I cried like a donkey again.
It was already 1:00am, so i turned off the TV and went to sleep because tomorrow I have school..