Andrew

Lexi's pov
Dressed in a black shirt and black jeans, his hair was well done making him look even more handsome. His hands hidden in his pants pockets and a cold look, which in seconds changed to warm and tender when I appeared in front of the door.
Andrew stood there with a bouquet of white roses and a charming little smile directed at me.

"Lexi..are you going out with my boss?" Timothy asked slightly angrily and crossing his arms as he looked at Andrew coldly. I felt a little uncomfortable and I think Andrew sensed that because he answered for me.

"Timothy calm down. Me and Lexi are good friends and we want to hang out so we can catch up on things."
Timothy decided that it wouldn't be good to argue with his boss, so he just kissed me and walked into our living room.
Andrew and I headed to his car, which was a black Porsche.

Andrew took me to a really fancy restaurant. The restaurant is the most expensive in our city.
We were seated at a table outside. I ordered white wine and pasta, and Andrew ordered steak with mashed potatoes and mushrooms and white wine.
There were so many things I was interested in asking him, but at the same time I didn't know where to start.
"What happened after high school?"
was the first question Andrew asked me.

I told him about all my experiences in college and how I actually met Timothy.
Then it was his turn.
"Well, I didn't go to college. My parents wanted me to start working for them right after high school. And I've been working as a boss there ever since."

While Andrew was talking to me I was trying to listen but oh god how can I focus when he looks so good. He had rolled up his sleeves and only his right arm was tattooed. The veins on his arms made me scream inside. The way he looked at me made me swoon. Timothy never looked at me like that or listened to me the way Andrew did.
"I forgot to ask you a question."
I said to Andrew as our food was served.

"Hit it."
Andrew said cutting himself a piece from his steak.
"Do you have a girlfriend?"
Andrew chewed his food and looked into my eyes.
"No, I don't have a girlfriend."
he answered with a small smile and continued eating his food.

After dinner we got into Andrew's car and he drove around town while we talked.
"You haven't forgotten that my favorite flowers are white roses."
I said to Andrew sniffing the bouquet of roses he gave me.
"I can't forget such a detail about you Miss Rivera."
he smiled and shook his head.

I looked at Andrew who was focused on the road. He was holding the steering wheel with his left hand and the gear lever with his right.
I watched the smooth movements of his right hand, which I wanted to catch and hold.

For God's sake I have a boyfriend! Why do I think such things?!
But I don't think I was the only one who thought these things...
I could see his eyes glancing at me from time to time and looking me up and down. He was biting his lips and I could just see the bulge in his pants..
"So Lexi are you still friends with Natalie and Liv?"
Andrew asks.
"Yes, but we don't see each other that often."

"Oh why?"
He was trying to adjust himself in the seat, so that he would be more comfortable and so that I could not see the bulge in his pants.
"Well, all three of us are busy most of the time, and it sometimes happens that when I have free time, they don't and when they have free time, I don't."

After an hour, Andrew drove me home.
"Bye Lex."
Andrew said and hugged me.
"Bye Andrew."
I hugged him and smelled the sweet smell of his perfume. This perfume is his favorite and it seems that he has not changed it.

The hug was long. But it looks like we both needed a hug like this. Just burying your head in someone's neck and feeling like you're at home. Timothy and I hug too. But why the hell don't these hugs feel like this?

We both slowly pulled away from each other. I got out of the car and headed to the front door of my house. The lights were off inside. It looks like Timothy has gone to sleep. I put the bouquet of roses in a vase of water and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and remove my makeup.
I put on my pajamas and lay down on the bed next to Timothy.
The moment he felt me ​​lying down next to him, he turned and hugged me.

What I'm doing is wrong. My boyfriend is literally sleeping next to me! And I'm thinking about someone else..