Chapter 3

Lexi's pov
It's been about a month since I met Andrew.
And I think I've started to like him because every time I see that he texted me, I go crazy inside. Yesterday he even uploaded a story and in it he took a picture with two girls who were dressed the same and another boy and I think I felt a little jealous because he took a picture with the girls.

While I was writing in my journal, I got a message on my phone. It was from Andrew, of course.
I smiled to myself
and I answered him.
"Lexi, breakfast is ready!" Mom called from the kitchen downstairs.
I went downstairs and saw a plate of pancakes on the table.
"I'm off to work, see you tonight."
and with that mom left.

I sat down at the table and ate some of the pancakes.
Then I washed my plate and my glass of milk and went upstairs to my room.

..........

Earlier, Liv asks me if I want to go out with her and Natalie.
I agreed.
Now I got dressed and went to the place where we are going to meet.
"Heyyy!!!" the two said in unison. I hugged them and we entered the mall because that was where we were meeting.

"Guys I can't wait for the volleyball tournament!!" I said in a happy voice because I remembered that I could see Andrew there.
"Lex you enjoy it more than we do." Natalie said laughing.
"And I know why" I looked at Liv who was already looking at me with a smirk on her face.

"Why??" Natalie didn't know about Andrew yet. I hadn't thought to tell her about him. "Well Lexi likes a boy from one of the schools"
I was about to say that but Liv beat me to it.

"Who??" i pulled out my phone and showed him a picture.
"Hmm because he's not my type I don't like him. But he'll be great for you."

We went up to the top floor of the mall where most of the fast food restaurants were.
We sat down at McDonald's.

I only got fries and a coke.
While Natalie and Liv were talking about something I subconsciously felt Andrew's name pop into my head.

"Lexi!" Natalie called my name which made me jump a little.
"What are you thinking about again?"
Liv asked. 'Or rather, who am I thinking of.' I told myself in my head.
"Nothing" I replied and they continued their conversation.

I opened my instagram, went to messages and saw that Andrew was writing me something. I looked impatiently at my phone waiting for him to send his message.
Ugh typing very slowly.
What are you writing to me? OMG I might be writing a paragraph about how much she likes me! Or that he wants to go on a date! My dreams were quickly dashed as he typed 'Hey'. Ugh! Was it that hard for him to write 'Hey'?
I answered him the same.
'What are you doing?' he wrote it faster this time.
'I'm at the mall with my girlfriends. You?' I answered.
'I'm bored at home.'

After a few minutes Natalie and Liv said we had to leave. I got up from my seat and walked home. Night walks are my favorite.
Huntington is generally very warm. It rarely rains and very, very rarely snows.But if you walk around the streets of the city. Somewhere around 7pm or 8pm you can feel a slight cold wind. That's why I love night walks. But it will certainly be more pleasant to be with someone rather than alone.

I got home safely.
I went up to my room and jumped on the bed.
As I was texting Andrew, my phone started ringing.
It was Liv.
'Lexi!!!' Liv said my name in a slightly raised and impatient tone.
When she is like this she always has something urgent to say to me.
'What's up Liv?' I answered. Liv started explaining to me that Tyler had texted her and that he had told her how much he liked me and was picking on Jaden just to impress me.

But I don't understand why he had to be horrible to Jaden just to impress me.
I don't think Tyler likes me, I think this is some kind of joke.
Because he can't impress me by insulting other people in front of me.
With his ass demeanor he can only annoy me there is no way he can impress me..