Party Night

~The next day~

Lexi's pov
The whole day today was full of lots of fun. We skied, I laughed with Andrew and I really enjoyed the day. But I noticed that Liv, Natalie and the rest of the cheerleaders behave coldly towards me and are more withdrawn.
And that makes me sad, because for no reason they decide to act like this. At least Andrew is here. He makes me feel happy and fills me with positive energy.

In the evening there was something of a party in the hotel restaurant. We had previously sat down to dinner. I'm wearing a black short dress with a bare back.

We sat at the tables until the music turned up and everyone got up to party. I was somehow not in the mood for a party.
"Lexi come on let's have some fun!" Natalie and Liv called me.
"I'm not in the mood for a party today"
They rolled their eyes at me and disappeared into the crowd.

I'm an easily hurt person and every joke directed at me or like now people's disappointment in me hurts me. It goes away quickly, but it remains like a slight wound that gets bigger every day.
I went outside where our teachers were definitely smoking cigarettes. This time they weren't there and I was glad because I needed to be alone.

The air was very cold. Everything was in ice. My coat wasn't keeping me warm enough so I decided to just go upstairs to the room.
I was about to go back inside, but someone blocked my way. It was Tyler.

"Tyler?" he was carrying a bottle of vodka in his hand. He smelled of cigarettes and alcohol. He looked at me like a bloodthirsty wolf.

"Where are you going?" he asked me."I want to go to my room" I answered him. He slammed me lightly against the wall and approached me.
"You're not going anywhere" with that he started groping and kissing my neck. "Help!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

But no one could hear me. I tried to push Tyler away from me, but he had a tight grip on me. I had already despaired and thought that no one would save me. But suddenly, like a miracle, Andrew appeared.

"Get off her!" He pushed him off me causing Tyler to fall to the ground. It stood before me like a shield.
"What's wrong with you?!?"
Tyler tried to push him away, but Andrew was like a statue. He didn't move.

"Tyler get out of here before I beat you up"
Tyler spat in front of Andrew and glared at me and went inside.
"Are you okay?"
Andrew turned to me and gently touched my face with both hands.
"Yes"

He led me to my room in case Tyler didn't show up again.
"I think to-"
"no please stay"
His gaze was so gentle.
His pupils widened and a sweet smile appeared.

"Okay" he said.
I unlocked my room door. The room was cold and I turned on the air conditioner to warm it up a bit.
"I'm going to take a shower"
I told him. I went into the bathroom and took a warm shower. I brushed my teeth and did my skincare.

I went back to him. The bed was not very big, but it was big enough to fit both of us.
"Do you feel better?"
He asked as I laid down on the bed and wrapped myself in the blanket.
"Mhm"

Andrew turned to me and laid on his side.
He was looking at me with that look. With that look I could hardly resist.
I snuggled into him and felt that I was just safe. I closed my eyes and for seconds drifted into sweet dreams where I saw his eyes again.