Valentine's Day

Lexi's pov
The next morning, I went to school.
I entered the building, and Liv and Natalie ran towards me.
"Lexi, tell us what happened yesterday!"
Those were Liv's first words when they caught up with me.
"Good morning to you too,"
I laughed.
"Tell us what happened!!"

Both kept asking me what happened and where we were. I finally just decided to tell them because they were getting on my nerves.
"So that's his hoodie in your hands right now?!?" Natalie asked, pointing at me.
Andrew texted me last night that he forgot to get his hoodie, and he's coming to get it today.
Tonight, he appeared again in my dream. This time, we were together.
It was a good dream.

.....

After the first class, Natalie, Liv, and the rest of the cheerleaders sat outside on the field. A boy came to us and gave me a rose. For a moment, I was confused, but I immediately remembered that today is Valentine's Day!

I thanked the boy, and he left.
After him came Tyler.
"For the most beautiful girl," he handed me a pink rose.
"Thank you, Tyler."
He smiled and left.
"I'm not kidding. If my ex comes, I'll throw myself off the roof of the school,"

The girls laughed, including me.
After a few minutes, we returned to the school, and I left the roses in my locker.
We entered the classroom. Natalie and I sat on the last row. We had math. My most hated subject.
I can't and don't want to understand the math.
Natalie and I talked for the rest of the class.

.......

We were sitting in the cafeteria.
I heard someone come in, but I didn't pay much attention. I looked at the girls who were giggling.
"What??" I felt someone behind me. I turned, and my eyes met Andrew's. In his hands,he carried a bouquet of WHITE roses.
I stood up and hugged him. Everyone around us started clapping.
He has remembered. He was once told that white roses are my favorite.
"Thanks Andrew" I whispered in his ear.

I could see Tyler glaring at us.
"Come with me and I'll give you the hoodie," I said to Andrew.
The girls stayed in their seats and Andrew came with me.
I opened my locker and took his hoodie.
"Wow someone's already ahead of me" Andrew laughed when he saw the roses in my locker.
I gave him the hoodie.

I decided to send him outside.
"How did you get in?" I looked at Andrew.
"A friend of mine managed to get me in" he replied. "Are you alone?" I continued with my questions. "No, my friends are waiting for me outside"
It was very sweet of him that he came all the way here to give me a bouquet of roses for Valentine's Day. And he proved to me that whenever I talked to him about something, he listened to me.

Outside, his friends were waiting for him.
"Randy, you move very slowly. Snails are faster than you, " said one of the boys.
"Shut up, Anthony," Andrew told him.
Me and Andrew hugged, and he left.

I went back to the cafeteria.
When I sat back down at the table, I showed no emotion. But everyone was smirking at me, and I couldn't help but smile. Inside, I was just screaming with joy.
As we were talking, Jaden sat down at our table with her friend Emily.
"Lexi, why didn't you say that your boyfriend is so hot?"

At this point, I wanted to gouge her eyes out. He's not my boyfriend, but even if he was, she has no right to come to me and talk to me like that. Jaden has literally turned into a hypocrite bitch.
"I will most politely ask you to get up from this table before I gouge your eyes out with a fork" her presence irritated me and I started saying things I didn't mean.

"Jeez okay" Jaden said and left our table.
I thought she was not as bad a person as people made her out to be.
But sooner or later everyone shows their devil horns..