Flirt?

Lexi's pov
After lunch, I had a gym class. We don't do anything with the girls there. While the boys play volleyball, we sit and talk.

This time the boys did not play volleyball, but soccer.
"Girls!" our cheer coach called us.
"So since you're not doing anything in gym class, now we're going to practice some new steps and tomorrow at practice, we're going to practice them again with some old ones and turn them into a dance"
we all groaned.
"But why now?"
"Because Aria you have nothing to do right now"

"So Lexi you stand on the right, Natalie you on the left. Lexi move a little to the right, Natalie you a little to the left. That's right. Now that you're far apart, I want you to run towards each other but right without bumping into each other, I want when you reach to do a front somersault."

I stood in Natalie's place, and she in mine.While the coach was instructing what the others should do, I looked at the boys. There was a person with whom our eyes met every second. You can probably already guess who it is.
Yes, that was Andrew.

I don't know what's wrong with me, but I think my feelings for him are coming back. Yes, then he played me and hurt me a lot, but now my heart has forgotten that day and only kept the good memories with him.

........

After the class, it was time to leave.
I was walking and looking at my phone. And suddenly someone behind me called my name.
I turned to see Andrew.
"Hey Andrew" "Hey Lexi"
we walked in silence. I could hear his sonorous breathing.

"You seem to be good at soccer too"
I broke the silence.
"Thank you. I've been playing soccer since I was little. Then when I was 13 I started to like volleyball."

A small smile appeared on his face.
"You're good as a cheerleader too. But I think I'm better" I laughed.
"Andrew you can't even do splits"
I continued to laugh.
"Mhm you're right" he wrapped one arm around my shoulder.

"Yeah I can't but you can so when I fuck you I'll be able to open your legs so much you won't even feel any pain afterwards." he whispered in my ear which made me imagine how he really does it.
"And how are you so sure you're going to fuck me"
"Because I know it will happen. And it will be very soon."

he winked at me and i just rolled my eyes.
"What did you shut up sweetie? Why are you silent? Are you imagining it?"
he teased.
"dream on buddy"

Soon enough I arrived home.
There was no one at home. I took an hour long shower. I put on some comfortable clothes and lay down to sleep for a few hours.

........

I woke up from a very strange dream. In it, Tyler was trying to kiss me, but before he did, Andrew appeared from somewhere and punched him. It was very strange. Could this be a kind of déjà vu? It has happened to me before that I dream something and it really happened after a while.
So this might turn out to be deja vu..

Sorry this is short💓