What if i just do it?

Lexi's pov
It's been days since I last saw him. Since seeing him again, something else has awakened in me. I can't explain what it is, but it's kind of like you can't live without a certain person. This person is constantly in your head and you worry about whether he is feeling well, and thinking about it makes you lose your appetite. You don't feel like eating and you don't want to do anything until you know that your loved one is fine.

I was lost in my thoughts and had forgotten where I was and what I was doing.
"Lexi!!!" I heard Liv's voice calling my name. I woke up from the trance I was in and realized that I was sitting on the sofa at our house with Liv, Natalie and Pierson. I introduced Pierson to Liv and Natalie a while ago and since then whenever we can the four of us get together for a movie night or a party night or wherever!

"What are you up to Lex?" asked Pierson.
I wondered if I should tell them what was going on in my head, but I don't know how they would take it.
"Uh nothing"
I told Pierson.

While Liv was telling us about a funny thing that happened to her a while ago, I got a message on my phone.
I opened it to see who it was from and it was from Andrew.
"Hey Lexi are you free now?"
was the message he had sent me. Sadly- wait a minute! Why not invite him to come to our house now. He will see Liv and Natalie as well as me. But first I have to ask the girls if they are okay with it.

"Girls! Is it a problem if Andrew joins tonight?"
luckily for me they had no problem with that and were even happy to see him because it had been a long time since they last saw each other.
"Hey Andrew! I'm with the girls tonight but it wouldn't be a problem if you wanted to join."

Andrew accepted the invitation! I can not wait to see him.

........

15 minutes later the doorbell rang. I went to open it and when I opened it I saw Andrew, he was looking at the ground but when the door opened he looked up.He was wearing white pants and a white tank top, a green jacket and green Nike sneakers.
"Hey" Andrew said with a smile on his face and walking up to me for a hug.
"Hi" I said hugging him. He was rubbing my back with one hand and holding my waist with the other. His touch was driving me crazy and making me want him even more.

I wonder if he feels that way when I touch him or when I look at him or when I'm just next to him.

We walked into the living room and everyone turned to look at us.
"Hey Guys!" Andrew said and went over to hug them.
We both sat on the couch and he started talking to them.
"So Andrew how have you been?" Liv asked.
"Good how about you guys?"
I sat next to him and just admired how positive and smiling he was. I wonder how a guy like him doesn't have a girlfriend. He is sweet, caring, kind and simply unique! And it's crazy that he doesn't have a girlfriend.
"Uh Lex where can I leave my jacket?"
Andrew turned to me with that look, his pupils wide and his ears waiting for an answer.

"On the hanger in the hallway" I said, barely breathing. Barely because his look was making me go crazy inside and my heart was beating fast.

Andrew got up and went to put his jacket away and I could breathe normally again.

......

We were all seated next to each other. Liv and Natalie shared a blanket and a bowl of popcorn. Me, Andrew and Pierson shared a blanket and a bowl of popcorn. Andrew sat on my left and Pierson on my right. Our eyes were directed to the TV, on which the movie "Me before you" was now playing.

After the movie ended and the food was over, Andrew and I went into the kitchen to make more popcorn while the girls picked out another movie.
"Andrew can I ask you something?"
"Sure Lex." Andrew put the bag of popcorn in the microwave.
"Why don't you have a girlfriend? You're beautiful, caring and kind. And I just don't understand why?"

I had leaned my body against the counter and folded my arms.
Andrew walked over to me, rested his hands on the counter and looked me in the eyes.
"There's a reason why not, but I can't tell you" he smirked and got closer to my face.
"Why?" I whispered.
Our lips were an inch apart. I was looking at his lips and just thinking in my head "What if I kiss him?".
Our lips were starting to move closer to each other, but the sound of the microwave caused us to move away from each other.

What the hell was that? Our lips were so close and if it wasn't for the microwave we might have kissed.. I think we both wanted that to happen - our lips to stick together and not wanting to break away..