Brent and Pierson's wedding

Lexi's pov
Today is Brent and Pierson's wedding. From early in the morning, outfits and hairstyles are being prepared. All the girls are gathered in one room and we are getting ready for the wedding. I'm a bridesmaids so with the other two girls who are Natalie and Liv we must be dressed in the same dresses and the same color - purple.
I put on my dress and curled my hair.
"Guys someone is peeking from the door!"
Liv pointed to the door. The door to the room we were in was slightly ajar and anyone could sneak a peek.
Mom, who was also in the room, opened the door. There we saw Andrew and my father standing!
"John?!" my mom said.
"Andrew?!" I said.

The two looked at us from top to bottom and their jaw dropped.
"Okay guys see you later!" we pushed them out and closed the door this time.
"They are so annoying." Mom said.
I laughed a little. We all talked about different topics and with every answer we gave we found a new topic to discuss.
"Have any of you guys thought about kids?" mom asked. Mom has been through this and now she wants to help us by giving us good advice.
"I have!" I say first.

"Oh Lexi we know about you!" Liv and Natalie laughed.
Mom looked at us confused.
"When we were in high school, Lexi kept talking about wanting to be a mom."
Liv said sitting in the chair in front of the mirror.
"Yeah!! I remember back then she wanted the kids to be from Andrew.."
Natalie added. I still want my future children to be from him. Somehow I think we will have beautiful children.
"Mom expect wonderful news soon!" I said jokingly.
Mom grabbed her head and Liv and Natalie couldn't stop laughing and so was I.

A few hours later we were all ready and went to the beach where the wedding would take place. The bridesmaids and the bestmans have taken our seats. The chairs were filled by relatives and friends. I saw a face in the audience that I didn't expect to see. I saw Timothy...
I don't understand why he is here..

Andrew saw the same thing I did. He just looked at me and smiled. I felt that he was slightly irritated by the presence of Timothy, but for me he will remain calm.
After a few minutes, Pierson appeared, accompanied by her father.
Little Lily was walking in front of them, throwing pieces of flowers. She is so sweet.
When I watched my Brother get married, I dreamed of being in his place.
To stand in front of the person with whom you are ready to spend the rest of your life and explain yourself in love. The audience should only look at you, but you should look at the eyes in which you lose yourself every day and do not want to be found.

After the beautiful ceremony, we went to the restaurant, which was again located on the beach. Here we will celebrate the marriage of Brent and Pierson. The restaurant had a garden. The huge table, speakers were arranged in the garden. There was also a dance floor.
Andrew of course was sitting next to me. After we ate dinner a slow song came on.
Brent and Pierson got up to dance.
"Miss Rivera may I dance with you?" Andrew asked holding out his hand to me.
"Sure" I took his hand. On the dance floor, Andrew wrapped one arm around my waist and grabbed my hand with the other.
I wrapped my right arm around his neck making him bend slightly.
I rested my head on his chest and listened to his heart beating fast.
"You look phenomenal mi amor."
Andrew whispered in my ear.
"Gracias amor"

Andrew lowered his head to my face and rubbed his cheek against mine.
"I didn't know you could speak Spanish mi amor." Andrew said.
"Well, I'm half Mexican and I can more or less speak it.
As a child, I also took Greek lessons."

"Hmm say 'I love you' to me in Greek."
Andrew straightened his head. I looked up at him and smiled.
"Se agapó agápi mou"
His cheeks flushed and a huge smile lit up his face. Andrew rested his forehead against mine and softly said "I love you too."
We were both in our own world until the song ended. When the song ended, we sat back down next to each other.
Timothy sat at the end of the table. His gaze was directed solely at me and Andrew.
"Auntie Lexiii!!!" I heard Lily's sweet voice calling me.
Lily was standing between my chair and Andrew's, waiting for one of us to pick her up. Andrew picked her up and sat her in his arms.
"Uncle Andyy" Yep. She calls him Andy. When Lily first met Andrew she immediately fell in love with him.

She liked him so much that she even came up with a nickname for him. Lily never made up nicknames for anyone else, not even me.

Lily stepped onto Andrew's lap and whispered something in his ear.
"What did Lily tell you?" I asked Andrew.
"It's a secret." Andrew shrugged.
I rolled my eyes and pretended to be angry to make him sweat a little.
When Andrew tried to kiss me I turned my head to the other side and crossed my arms.
"Baby are you really mad at me?"
I didn't say anything.
"Babyyyy"
Andrew wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close.
"Baby don't be mad at me" he kissed my neck a few times.
"I can't be mad at you baby"
I said turning to him and kissing his cheek.
He smiled and rested his head on my shoulder.

After a few hours, Brent and Pierson cut the cake and we all ate a piece.
Andrew went a bit overboard with the whiskey and now I had to keep his mouth shut as we walked back to the cottage
because he was saying a lot of crazy things.

When we entered our room Andrew threw himself on the bed.
"Babe aren't you going to change?" i asked him as i took off my dress.
"Can you help me get undressed?" he asked.
I sat on the bed and started unbuttoning his shirt as he lay there looking at me.
"Stop looking at me and start undressing."

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower.
After a few minutes I was ready.
I came out of the bathroom to find Andrew asleep and covered under the covers.
I put on my pajamas and lay down next to him.
Andrew was lying on his side. I laid my head on one of his arms and wrapped his other arm around me.
And so the night ended..