Rainy Days Are Gone, I Wanna Get Wet Again

"Thank you." I bowed to the security guard for opening the door as i left JYPE. I saw a guy walking towards the building. It was raining pretty heavily so i questioned to myself:

"Why doesn't he have an umbrella? Idiot." Turns out i was speaking loud enough for him to hear me and give me a quick glance. Who is he? I quickly opened my umbrella when he went inside and i started walking home.
——————
Ring Ring...

Gosh... i need a good morning stretch. I went to the bathroom to do my skincare and quickly ran to the kitchen.

"Eomma! Did you make breakfast?" I asked my mom who was on her phone.

"Oh god i forgot! I'm not used to your early routine." She apologised as she went up to make breakfast. I quickly made her sit back down.

"Eomma, im 19, i can make my own breakfast. I just wanted to make sure you didn't waste your time on me."

"Oh honey you're growing up too fast..." she said as she hugged me.

"I have to get going, I'll order breakfast from there, take care of yourself!"

I went back to my room and quickly changed into a skirt and a matching sweater. I said goodbye to my mom again and left my house. Luckily i live pretty close to JYPE so i just had to walk about 5 minutes.

"Hey Haewon! Wait up!" I heard someone running from behind me. I looked back and saw my friend, Yeji. We've been friends since forever!

"Hey Yeji! Wait why the dark circles?" I asked looking at her visibly showing eye bags.

"I stayed up late trying to find out some tea about our new Company!"

"What's the fun in that? Come on let's get going, i don't wanna be late!" I said and i took her hand and we started skipping together.

"So there are a few famous people there but the most famous people are some group called Stray Kids, they debuted a few months ago." She started saying.

"Who are the members?" I asked curiously.

"Bangchan, Lee Know, Changbin, Hyunjin, Han, Felix, Seungmin and I.N"

"Hmm... okay, but why are they famous?"

"Not only because they're amazing dancers and singers but they have great visuals!"

"Alot of people have great visuals in our company, so they must be somehow special." Yeji shrugged and we walked towards the company.
—————
"Stop pestering, what's your names?" The security guard said as we stood in front of the building. We were late.

"Choi Haewon, im a trainee, this is my first day."

"Hwang Yeji, im also a trainee but i've been training at SM, i also recently got here."

"HEY YOU!" The security yelled at the boy trying to sneak in. "Come over here."

"Good morning sir..." He said awkwardly. "Look at the clock, you're late. What's your name?"

"Uhm..."

"You won't tell me huh?" The security guard yelled and took one of the books he held from his arms.

"Lee Minho." The security guard read out loud. "Oh, no im not Lee Minho-" The boy started saying while panicking but the guard shushed him.

"Your name is on the book, so you're being written down." He said while writing our names on the list.

"Hey, Lee Minho, as in Lee Know!" Yeji whispered in my ear. I shrugged in confusion. "The famous people?" She reminded me, i quickly nodded. So that's one of them?