Can You Come Closer?

"Turns out we hadn't told you yet, but you're preforming your cover on stage." JYP decided to bring up A FEW DAYS BEFORE THE PERFORMANCE. I immediately turned my head to look at Yeji, who was twitching from annoyance.

"Gosh you're so lucky!" Yeji complained and slapped my arm after JYP left. "Hey! Maybe you should also be using your brains like me." She scoffed and took out 2 lunchboxes.

"Why do you have 2 lunchboxes?" I asked confused. "My mom insisted i give some food to Hyunjin."

"Wait you're close to Hyunjin?"
"Honey, i am Hyunjin and Hyunjin is me."

An idea popped in my head, so i slightly smirked and saw the fear pop up om Yeji's face.

"Oh gosh what are you thinking?"
"Maybe you can convince Hyunjin to ask Lee Know what his type is!"
"Girl i hope you're joking."

I literally went on my knees and begged Yeji. "Please! Im begging you!"

"Unnie, get up."

"Im not until you say yes!"

"OKAY FINE!" She gave up. I immediately pulled her into a hug thanking her nonstop.
——————————————————————
**HYUNJIN POV**

"Oh my god, tell auntie i said thank you!!!!!!" I gasped when i saw the delicious home made meal.

"Gosh she made you a better meal than mine." Yeji scoffed.
"Of course she did, who wouldn't?"

I looked up to Yeji, who looked annoyed. I gave her a 'what' look and she took a deep breath.

"Hyunjin-ah, can you do me a favour?" She said with a slightly higher pitched voice. I literally couldn't help myself from bursting out laughing. I have no idea how this girl is ever gonna get a husband.

"Can you ask Lee Know what his type is?" She asked politely. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, she likes Lee Know? Wait no, maybe one of her girlfriends do, that one cute girl thats always with her must be the one! Im keeping that information for myself tho...

"What do i get in return?"
"Food."
"Deal."

I walked back into the practice room and sat down next to Minho, taking a bite from my food. "So, dude, whats your type?"

I think that really took him off guard because he almost choked on his food.

"Why do you wanna know my type?"
"Friends know each other's type! And you know, lee knows!" I tried to joke, but he in-fact did not laugh.

"PLEASE!" He let out a giant sigh.

"My type? I guess, a girl that stays by my side everyday, smooth hair, big and round eyes, looks smart, eats a lot, likes sports and very needy." He said. It's almost like hes talking about an animal but i guess everyone has a different type.
——————————————————————
"That's his type? It's almost like hes talking about me.." I smiled to myself. "I have an idea."

"What?" Yeji asked over the other line of the phone.

"Im gonna become his type."

———

"Unnie are you sure you wanna do this?" Yeji asked concerned as we hid behind a corner. I nodded. "My hair is great, i already fit the first criterion so it's time for the second one. I need to make him think im smart"