You Are More Charming Than the Scenery

Lee Know was looking at the beautiful view of the fish swimming in the water. He looked at Haewon who was also admiring the scenery, yet somehow, she still looked more beautiful than it. Suddenly he felt someone pull on his shirt.

"Oppa." He heard a tiny voice speak. He looked down and saw the little boy from earlier, standing all alone.

Hand in hand, they walked to Haewon. "Oh, it's crybaby!" She said when she saw the boy.

"You're the crybaby. My name is Dou Dou!" He savagely said and she just smiled.
"He strayed away from his mother. Let's take him to the broadcasting station.."

"Oh..." She exclaimed and bent down to match his height. "Let's go, I'll take you to your mom." She held out her hand for him to take it.

"No! I want him to hold my hand." The boy yells at Haewon. "You're not the only one who wants that. I..." She said without thinking. Girl do you want me to kill myself?

She pauses in the middle of her sentence and takes a quick look at Lee Know trying not to laugh. "I also think you should let him hold your hand. Otherwise we might both get lost."  

"Let's go." Lee Know says walking with Dou Dou and Haewon behind them, she definitely wishes it was her.

"Oppa, it looks like she wants to eat you." Dou Dou said to Lee Know and she almost choked.

"What?" Lee Know said shocked.
"What are you saying?" Haewon quickly defended herself.
"That's what she looks like when she looked at the fish just now." He said and Lee Know chuckled.
"No i didn't. Didn't he say i acted like that because i thought it was adorable and i liked it very much?" She defended herself again. Oh babes, i don't think you understood what you just said.

"I see..." Dou Dou said and Lee Know looked shocked at the girl.

"Come on. I'll take you to see the big turtles!" She said taking Dou Dou's hand and they started walking. Leaving Lee Know flustered.
———
"Thank you so much!" The mother thanked us for bringing back her son. "As soon as i turned around, he was gone. Luckily he met you."

"You're welcome." Lee Know said.
"We were heading this way anyway." Haewon tells the woman.
"Right, i have the souvenir pendants from the aquarium for you. A little token of appreciation." The woman hands the two a little matching souvenir.

"Thank you!" Haewon quickly thanked her.
"So if there's nothing else, we'll get going."
"Bye-Bye!" The little boy says goodbye to Lee Know and Haewon and they walk away.

"You know, the aquarium was really beautiful and its scenery was really charming, but you are far more charming then the scenery." She confessed and Lee Know's ears looked like they were on fire.

"Lino, when you were holding Dou Dou's hand, I thought i saw us ten years from now!" She says without thinking. "Well... i-"

"Forget it." Lee Know says leaving her confused. "Kids say anything they want." He added and Haewon's smile automatically brightened.

"Here." She hands him the souvenir and he took it while smiling. "Let's go."

When she came back home, she admired the souvenir. Besides working at the same company, this is the second thing they both have. It's very meaningful for Haewon. She wondered where to hang it, eventually she hung it on her bag that she takes with her everyday. She wanted to make sure it'll be seen at all times. This girl is totally in love dude, im getting jealous.
———
"What do you mean doomsday?" Haewon asks.
"The 21st, remember? Do you believe in it?" Yeji told me.
"Well i didn't at first, but many people say it's real." She answered.