I Have Someone Who Listens to My Problems

TW: SMUT, SA (?)

Haewon takes a deep breath before opening the door of her and Lee Know's new home.

Five years, it's been five whole years of them dating. Since they go to the same company and have about the same schedules, they got a house near JYPE where they can live together, of course with Soongi, Doongi and Dori.

"I know you've been busy with your new comeback, so i took it upon myself to set all of this up. See if there's anything you don't like about it." Lee Know says talking about the already decorated house.

"How can i not like what you did with the place." She smiled while walking into the living room. "I have it all thought out. We'll put our photos here." She points at a cabinet.

"Did you set all of this up?" She asks and he nods.
"Do you think anything else needs to be tidied up? I prepared those things myself. Once you move your stuff in, this place will actually be our..."
"Home." She finished his sentence, both smiling at each other.

"Take a look around and see if we need anything." He says patting her head.
"I do think something is missing..." She says before walking towards her bed. She gestures him to come, and so he does. She takes him by the elbows and makes him sit on the bed.

"Alright, that completes everything." She says before holding his chin. "You match my bed so well." She says and he just chuckles.

"I'll unpack your stuff." He said and walked away. Before he could go she pulled his arm and pinned him against the wall.

"What are you running of? Are you shy? I tested the bed, its soft. Do you want to spend the night with me in it to test it out?" She asks trying to be seductive.

"Sure." He said. "Why wait until tonight..." He starts walking towards her, making her walk backwards until she couldn't anymore because of the couch behind her. "...to find it out?"

"I was kidding." She said nervously, now sat down on the edge of the couch with Minho only a few centimetres away from her. "Im serious." He said before pushing her down on the couch, with him on top of her.

His heart beat faster and faster as Haewon's lips came up to his own. Lee Know's hands going slowly from her face towards her waist, his hands then circling against her hips. As the moment started to get heated, she takes off his shirt, revealing his sexy figure.

"You can never go to the beach without a shirt, promise?" She said staring at his body. "This is only for you to see." He says before kissing her neck, making her let out a small moan. Wanting to take the lead, Haewon flips Lee Know over so that she's on top.

"Don't think that you can take advantage." She said before taking off her cardigan, then unbuttoning her dress. Before taking the dress fully off, she leaned in and kissed him again, her hands going down to his pants, also making him lightly moan.

"How you like that?" She asks locking her eyes into his. "I love it..." He whispered, desperate. "Are you sure you're ready?" He asks and she nods. He flipped her over so hes on top again, taking off her dress leaving her in a lace bra and hello kitty underwear.

"You're mine."
———
Haewon walked into the building nervously, then suddenly hearing her phone ring.

"Did you finish?" Lee Know asked.
"I just got here, im gonna have dinner with JYP, the girls' manager and some other people." She answered.

Outside of Itzy, Haewon has also been working as a choreographer for different groups.

"Okay, eat well. I love you." He said and she said i love you back before leaving to go to where they're having the dinner.

"Hello." She greeted the people and sat down at the only free seat which was next to the manager.

"Did the performance do well?" JYP asks the manager.

"Their comeback did very well. Im very proud of the girls, especially for miss Choi's hard work." He said and Haewon just awkwardly laughs.

"Miss Choi is so young and beautiful. I didn't expect her to have such a high level of professionalism." He said putting his hands on her thighs. She quickly moved further away from him, trying not to make it obvious.

"Well, i debuted a few years ago. It's all thanks to JYP's guidance. Oh isn't it a bit cold in here?" She asks uncomfortably.

"No i don't think so." One of the girls there said. "I might be more sensitive to the cold." She said putting her jacket on, covering her chest area.

"Miss Choi, the wine here is nice. Would you like to try some?" The manager said and she quickly looked over at JYP, who gave her a 'he'll kill both of us if you don't drink' look. She lightly chuckled and took a sip from the wine he offered, which tasted disgusting.

They all laughed at her reaction. "How can one not finish their drink?" The manager laughed and JYP gave her another look.

"Mister Lee, im not good at handling my liquor. I ramble when i get drunk, it would be bad if i say something inappropriate in front of everyone. But i appreciate your recognition, why don't i give you a toast with tea instead?"

"No, no. You make it appear as if im imposing on you." The manager scoffed.
"Hurry up and thank him for understanding." JYP whispered.

"Thank you for understanding." She bows before sitting back down.

"Miss Choi, you don't have to drink the wine but the food here is delicious." He said picking up a piece of sushi with his chopsticks. "Here." He put it closer to her face, telling her to eat it.

"Thank you mister Lee, im not hungry." She stuttered while saying. He scoffed before laughing.

"Not hungry?" He laughed again and ate the sushi himself. "Since miss Choi is not hungry, she should go and enjoy the views while we finish our meal." He said patting her thighs again, then finishing his glass of wine.

On this night with an empty stomach, Haewon wished someone could come and take her away from here.
______________________________

so much just happened i know
also im sorry if the 'sex' scene sucked like im not used to writing that stuff lmao