You Have Always Been My Favorite

Sitting down on a flight of stairs, Haewon was very hungry and regretted not eating more at lunch.

"Hello, can i order food by myself?" Haewon asks one of the staff who was walking around. "Sorry, you'll have to book a table first. Do you have a reservation?"

"Oh, then never mind. Thank you." She thanked the staff and sat back down on the stairs, and eventually fell asleep.

"Choi Haewon, Choi Haewon." She woke up to see her favourite staff next to her, who also attended the meeting. "It's done?" Haewon asks.

"No, mister Lee drinks a lot. I bet it will go on for quite a while, here you must be starving." She said giving her a box with a few buns in it. "I've brought a few buns for you, but they've gone cold."

"Thank you!" She smiled widely. "It's just bad luck that you run into this kind of thing, JYP told me you can go home. If mister Lee sees you when he comes out and starts going amok, you'll be in trouble." Haewon just nodded.

"I've been out for a while so i should go back inside." The staff said.
"Stay safe." Haewon told her.
"I will."

She opened the box, revealing two cold buns. But she was quite literally starving, so she still ate them.

Ding

——————————————————————
my Minho 🤍

Are you done?
Did everything go well?

read
——————————————————————

Haewon didn't answer so he decided to call her.

"Let me guess, a celebration party?" He says assuming she was drunk.
"Lino..." She whined.
"What's wrong?"
"It's nothing." She said walking over to a bus stop.
"Did you have your dinner?" He asks.
"Yes, dinner was great. We had roasted duck, brined chicken, candied apple and spicy boiled meat slices." She lied naming up everything she wanted to eat.
"They were delicious."

"In that case why are you crying?" He says.
"I saw a bus stop just now, it says *** road. I just got homesick all of a sudden."
"I'll pick you up." He insisted.
"It's late, Lino. I'll buy a ticket for the earliest trip home tomorrow."

She suddenly stopped it her tracks. "Lino, i didn't make a mistake right?"

"Yes, you didn't." He says and she takes a deep sigh, wiping her tears away.
"It's alright, everything will be fine tomorrow. My phone will be power off, I'll talk to you later. Rest early." She hung up.

She looked at the busstop behind her, getting all sorts of memories and guilt for leaving it and having another home. She was too tired to wait at a hotel or something, so she sat down on the busstop.

"Miss, are you getting on? This is the last bus. Miss it and you wont get home." The bus driver said, who just arrived.

"I don't live here." She answered. "Oh, you should go home." He said before closing the doors of the bus and leaving.

"I wish there was an Anywhere Door of Doraemon right here."

She got a text from JYP saying that she was in the wrong this time, and that she should reflect on it. Which only made her night even worse. She stood up wanting to walk home, but a car pulled in.

"Why are you here?" She asks the boy who just drove all the way to her, getting teary eyed.
"I know you've been mistreated. So i came to take you home." He said and she bursted out crying. He immediately pulled her into a hug, kissing her head and telling her its okay.

When they came back home, he surprised her with her favourite ramyeon.

"Is it good?" He asks smiling and she nods happily. "Lino, you drove for such a long time, aren't you tired?" She asks softly.

"Well, i... am." He said truthfully.
"Don't you find me a nuisance?" She asks.
"If i didn't go there, i'd never sleep soundly tonight. Haewon, not everything should be weighed for its worth in the world. If its possible, i'd like you to trouble me more often."

Haewon smiled widely and put her hands on her ears. "What's wrong?" He asked confused. "My mom always says the others' words fall on deaf ears, that they go through my ears and not my mind. If i cover my ears, i can keep your thoughts in my mind." She said and he chuckled.

"Your foods getting cold." He reminded her and she immediately started eating again.
"Is it too salty? I haven't made a home-cooked meal in a while."
"Not at all! Its actually a little sweet, maybe the chef was overloaded with sweetness." She jokes making him flustered.
———
"We haven't hung out like this in so long!" Changbin yelled while taking out some pillows from the storage room. "Time is a very stressful thing you know." Chaeryeong said flopping on the couch.

"What's your comebacks name? I know you're not supposed to tell anyone but like im basically you in a way!" Haewon tried to convince Lee Know. "Case 143." He immediately gave, shocking Haewon by how fast he answered.

"Oh my god! That's my lucky number, can i listen to the lyrics? Atleast your parts!" She again tried to convince him, which again, worked. "Here are the lyrics, we haven't finished recording it."

"Can i be your boyfriend? Hey who are you saying this to? Why do I keep getting attracted? 143 I LOVE YOU? WHO ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?" She read some of the lyrics out loud in shock.

"You."
"Excuse me?" She says shocked and smiles widely. "You're so whipped for me it's actually crazy. Im gonna go to Yeji, don't kill anyone." She kissed his cheek and ran to her best friend.

"You've been dating her for years, i think its time to you know... fess up." Bangchan whispered in Lee Know's ear.
"How am i gonna tell her? She won't take it well." He said worried and put his hands on his face.

"Come on, i know you better than everyone and i know exactly what you wanna do right now. You've been playing this game for way too long, it's time man." He patted his back and left the kitchen, leaving the Lee boy stressed.
______________________________

YALL ARE GONNA BE SO SHOCKED WHEN U SEE THE NEXT CHAPTER AHAHAHHAHE