If Only He Wasn't So Shy

@haewonholic

haewonholic Oh no

haewonholic
Oh no... i woke up with a stuffy nose this morning. Not only is the heater not working, but my hot water bottle broke TT

view all 346 comments
——————————————————————

Sitting on her couch watching dramas, Haewon has a fever! She couldn't come to work today, which is sad yet she was happy! Her and Lee Know have been a bit awkward since the kiss, nobody has talked or mentioned it yet.

knock knock

Haewon opened the door and saw no one standing there, she looked down and saw a bag with a note on it.

"Get better - Lee Minho"

She smiled at the note and started jumping in happiness, suddenly shes not sick anymore i guess. The bag included medicine, a Sanrio handwarmer, a hot bottle and snacks! Hes so thoughtful, where can i get me a man like that? Suddenly her phone rang.

"Hello, Lino?" She answered.
"I was going to Chan's home to send some medicine to Han. I bought too much so i brought you some on the way."

"But Chan's home and mine are opposite direction. Lino, does on the way mean following your own way?"

"Your home is between the pharmacy and Chan's." He tried to cover up.

"No need to explain! I get it. Lino, your duplicity is what i like about you." She said and hung up.
———
"Tell us everything girl, every. single. detail." Chaeryeong said smiling widely.

Haewon magically got way better after what Lee Know gave her, so she decided to invite her girls for a sleepover.

On the other hand, Chan invited all his boys for a sleepover too.

"I don't know, there's nothing much going on!" Haewon said and Yeji raised her eyebrow.

"Well, maybe something did happen on doomsday..." she shyly said and they all squealed.

Ring

"Hello?" Yeji said answering her phone.
"Hey Yeji, are you with the girls right now?" Hyunjin asked over the phone.
"Yeah we're having a sleepover."
"Same, we're all at Chan's place right now. Do you guys wanna come over?" He asked.
"Yeah sure! Send me the address." She said and hung up.

The 5 girls looked at Yeji confused as they had no idea what they were talking about.

"We're having our sleepover at Bangchan's place, come on, gather your stuff, im gonna call a taxi." Yeji announced and all the girls stood up so really quickly to gather their makeup that was all over the ground.

They arrived at Bangchan's home, still in their pyjamas since they had no time to change. Haewon was a bit embarrassed im her pink silk pyjamas but... i mean it's a sleepover anyway.