We're All Grown Up Now

To sum up whats been happening these past few months, Lee Know and Haewon have been calling almost everyday. She would always watch their concerts on live and take pictures of herself watching it to send it to him. Along with the polaroids that they send to each other, there's always a small letter that sums up everything they've done and achieved. For example, they finally found their group name Itzy, she sent a whole letter explaining the meaning behind it. But the boy didn't mind, he actually would wait by the post office everyday to see if he got a new letter. Even im shocked by how close they've grown, i would've never expected it.

Haewon stood there in her place, rehearsing her lines over and over again.

"I can't believe we're debuting in a few minutes!" Chaeryeong said and everyone agreed. "Let's take a picture together, our last picture before debuting!" Ryujin said taking her phone out.

"3...2...1... say Itzy!" Ryujin counted and everyone posed.
"Girls, it's time to go on stage." The staff said and we nodded. They walked on stage, from oldest to youngest, and looked at the huge crowd cheering for them.

"1...2...3" Haewon counted.
"Hello! We are Itzy!" We all said and did a little crown pose, which made the crowd cheer even harder.

"Hello, my name is Choi Haewon and im the oldest!" Haewon introduced herself, followed by the other girls who also introduced themselves.

"Our debut Dalla Dalla is a song which is hard to define, but all the more lovable because of that." Ryujin explained and Yeji also started explaining.

"The song lyrically weighs on confidence, inspiration and empowerment. Dalla (달라) means different in Korean, with lyrics including: I'm different from other kids."

"We hope you enjoy this song as much as we do, and let's all hope for a big future for the hopefully next 4th generation leaders!" Yuna said and everyone cheered, including the other members who chuckled at her sudden announcement.

"Now let's get the girls ready for their first performance as a group!" JYP said, who was standing on the side of the stage. The girls waved their hands before quickly going backstage to change into their performance outfits and makeup.

Haewon wore a black dress with blue visible safety shorts. While getting her hair ready she decided to call Lee Know, who was at the time in Japan, performing their last concert for the world tour. It's a pity that their concert was at the time of Itzy's debut, or else he- i mean they could've came.

"Hey Lino, guess where i am now."
"Backstage by now?" He said.
"Yes, in 15 minutes we're gonna officially debut as Itzy. Lots of people were in the crowd, sadly i didn't see your face there." She pouted.

"You know it's strange, i can't believe all the training and hard work, brung me to this moment. You know, JYP has been smiling all day. It's scary." She chuckled.

"Choi Haewon." She heard him say, but somehow a lot louder than through the phone. She looked at the mirror in front of her, to see him standing there behind her. She quickly turned her chair around and stood up, even pinched herself to see if she was dreaming.

"Congratulations." Lee Know smiled and Haewon just looked at the boy in awe.

"Oh my god it's our Stray Boys!" Lia yelled walking up to the group, meanwhile Haewon didn't even realise that the whole group came.

"Aren't you supposed to be in Japan?" Yeji asked her cousin.
"Yes but our concert got cancelled, and we wanted to see our girls finally debut!" Hyunjin said and Yeji fake gagged when he said our girls.
"Well i wasn't talking about you, i don't think you even count as a girl." He said back and she punched his arm.

"Somehow you look more handsome, what did the international air do to you?" Haewon said and Lee Know smiled wide at the sudden compliment.

"How about you take a photo together? I'll take it for you!" One of their favourite staff said, she's the best staff you could ever have, you can gossip to her as much as you want and i can guarantee you, she'll never snitch. She even knows about Haewons crush on Lee Know!

They all stood next to eachother, with Haewon and Lee Know in the middle. The staff took Haewons camera which was on the vanity and counted.

"3...2...1 say cheese!" Everyone pushed Haewon and Lee Know next to each other, making them basically hug on the photo. The photo came out so cute, they all got a copy of it for themselves.

"Okay, now let's go because i don't want to get fired. Boys, you can go and head out into the VIP section." The staff said and they all waved goodbye.

The performance went great. It was perfect with no mistakes, Haewon had full confidence and controlled the stage. This was probably the proudest she's ever been of herself. Even when she looked at the crowd, she'd catch a glimpse of Lee Know who kept smiling and cheering non stop. Also Bangchan who bawling his eyes out for some reason. When they finished and said goodbye, the girls bursted out crying when they went backstage. They cried together in a circle, even the boys joined in the circle and bursted out crying too. Lee Know kept caressing Haewon's back, getting lowkey worried. They decided to go the beach to clear their minds.

Now that's real friendship right there.

"The weather is good tomorrow." Lee Know spoke as the two groups sat down near a beach.

"Hey Haewon, the weather is good tomorrow." Lee Know repeated, this time only for Haewon to hear as the others were chit chatting. "Yeah i know, you said that already."

"Are you free tomorrow?" He suddenly asked. "Uhm, yes!" She smiled widely and he smiled back before looking back at the view.

Truthfully, she did have plans the next day. But she cancelled all of them just to hang out with her Lee Know.
______________________________

short chapter im sowwyyyyyy