I Like It When You Frown and Call Me Coward

"What are you doing? If you get caught, you'll die!" Lia yelled quietly at me as i quietly munched on some chocolate while waiting backstage. "I need energy!"

I suddenly heard the giant steps of one of the staff members and started panicking. I quickly tried to take the chocolate from the table but the man took my wrist away.

"What do you think you're doing?" He yelled, loud enough for everyone to turn and look at the scene. "Im sorry.." I quickly apologised, yet he didn't accept it. From what im guessing, he either wanted to pull me by my sweater or hit me, but luckily i was saved. I know saved is a pretty dramatic word but, i think it fits well.

"They were mine, i gave her a bite of them, it's my fault." I heard from behind me, it was the rabbit looking guy, Han! He was holding the mans hand away, so that i wouldn't have gotten hit. "Don't set your hands on her, or anyone here. Or do you want me to report you?" He threatened, the man looked scared to death and walked away.

"Oh, thank you... im Choi Haewon." I bowed. "It's no problem, my name is Lee Know." I looked at him confused, but then it hit me... Han is Lee know, Lee know is Han! Gosh im so stupid!

"You probably shouldn't be acting like a coward, you'll get yourself in trouble." He frowned. I looked down to my feet in embarrassment, he chuckled a bit.

"I have to get going, see you later." He said and winked as he turned around and walked with his crew. My cheeks got really red and all the girls beside me looked startled on what just happened.

"Did he just..." Yeji started saying. "Wink at you?" Somi finished Yeji's sentence. All the girls squealed as they went to sit around me.

"So... mission new boyfriend?" Chaeryeong asked. I paused for a moment then quietly nodded as the girls laughed at me.

"Come on, it's almost time for us to meet twice!!" Ryujin yelled and we all cheered excitedly.
——————————————————————
I couldn't help but stare at Lee Know and Momo, the way they interacted, the way he got shy and the way they look great together. Im not even gonna lie and say that im not jealous because i definitely am, gosh over a man i met last week? Im going crazy.

"Girls, it's your turn now. Speak with the member of your choice, don't take too long though." One of the staff said. I almost immediately walked up to Momo.

"Hello, im Haewon. Im a trainee!" I said excitedly. "Hello! Im Momo, it's so nice to meet you! Ive seen your dance, you're amazing!" She complimented me and i almost passed out.

"Thank you, i actually wanted to ask for advice since JYP doesn't seem to like my dance..." I said embarrassed. "Well JYP is stupid, just keep doing you. Thats the only way you're gonna get better."

"I actually saw you looking a certain way towards a certain member of Stray Kids... are my senses right?" She asked, basically teasing me. "I think they are..."

"Okay then let me fill you in, rule number 1: Never, and i mean never, tell JYP. Especially since you're a trainee, he'll just kick you right off. Number 2: if you're ever gonna go on dates, don't get caught by dispatch which brings me to the most important rule, never let anyone know. Not staff, not friends and not even your future team members." I was pretty shocked at the last rule, not even my friends?

"Who knows, one of them could get jealous and tell everyone that you're in a secret relationship." She pointed out which made lots of sense. I immediately thanked her for her advice, sadly it was time to go. We all quickly took a group photo together and they wished us good luck. Also i forgot to mention, Momo gave me her number so i could text her for any advice i need!

"So... any new plans?" Yeji asked me, i know Momo said to not tell anyone but... i trust her! She'd never do anything to harm me or my relationships!

"Actually yes, im planning to stay on low profile. I want people to think that i got over him, actually it was advice i got from Momo."

"Then why are you telling me?" She asked.

"I trust you." I informed her, she pouted and pulled me into a hug. Im grateful to have such a great friend.
——————————————————————
"So what songs are you guys covering?" I asked. We recently got a new mission, it's pretty simple, just cover a song.

"Im doing Ain't My Fault by Zara Larsson!" Yeji answered. "Im doing Place Where You Need To Be by Katie Kim!" Lia also answered and i nodded in awe, those are hard songs!

"What are you doing?" Somi asked after all the girls said which song they're covering.

"I think im doing What The Hell by Avril Lavigne!" I answered, i like my choice. "Really? Why?" Yuna asked.

"It's a really good song, it just has this feeling that i can't really explain. Like imagine we had to preform om stage, it'll really hype the audience up!" I explained.

"Woah! Thats so smart, i didn't think of that perspective!" Lia said.

"If JYP makes us preform on stage im gonna actually kill myself." Yeji states while munching on some chips.
______________________________cuteness overload