Chapter 7 -Do you love Juvia back?-

( Gray pov)

I quickly ran into the forest jumping over small lakes and passing through trees. I saw a small cottage. I was sure this was the cottage which Lucy has told me to go to.

I quickly hurried inside to see a old woman standing there. She had chubby cheeks grey hair and was wearing a black grown.

"Well hello there"

"Hi I am Gray and I need a love potion and quick because I don't have that much time left before Juvia arrives"

"A love potion you say?"

"Yes do you have one?"

"I suppose so but this love potion is very powerful and I am afraid I can't give it to you"

"WHAT! Please I have a ruby necklace here,and just please can I have it"

"You will regret it once you use it"

"I won't regret anything!"

The old woman handed me the potion is was the colour pink and it looked very sparkly.

"Here do you need this ruby necklace?"

"No just wondering how foolish some people are"

I ignored the old woman waved good bye and quickly hurried to where I was suppose to meet Juvia.

(Time skip 10 minutes later)

I finally made my way out of the forest and ran to where the meeting spot was to see Juvia. I saw Juvia on her phone looking very bored. I hope I didn't take too long.

"Gray-sama!"

"Juvia I am here"

"It looks like you have been running around"

"Oh its been passed half a hour, but Juvia knew you would come soon!"

HALF A HOUR?! I took that long, wow.

"So Juvia do you want to go now?"

Juvia touched my hand and smiled at me.

We walked to the forest for our picnic and lay down our mat on the lovely grass and our food and drinks.

"Gray"

"Yes Juvia"

"Juvia loves you Gray, but do you love Juvia?"

"Uh.....lets have some drinks and then I will answer that question"

I poured us some drinks. I am going to put some of the potion in Juvia's drink.

"Uh Juvia I think I just saw a rainbow over there!"

Juvia stood up and tried to look for the rainbow. I quickly put some of the potion in her drink and putted it back in my jumper pocket.

"Never mind, now come on sit down and have some drinks"

Juvia sat down and started drinking the drink. I watch her drink it.

"So Gray do you love Juvia?"

Juvia started to feel dizzy suddenly she fainted.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's note: Hey you guys! 。◕‿◕。 Hope you like the chapter or update or whatever. Oh my gosh Juvia fainted from the love potion. I am thinking of writing another story but I don't think anyone will read it. Have a great day and don't forget to vote, comment and add this story to your library! (ノ^∇^)