Chapter 16-Foolish-

(Gray pov)

My head felt dizzy....I woke up with a big head ache and looked around. This wasn't the guild.....where was I. I was in a cage all by myself. I was worried about the other guild members. My memories came back to my mind and I remembered what had happened.

This was all my fault.....I should have known that Lucy isn't the type of person to do that to Juvia because she knows her feelings or that Erza my friend which I have known for so long would try to kill Juvia. I am so foolish.......

I looked around again and could see James he eyes were glowing red and he looked like a demon. He went closer to me and grinned.

"Oh Gray.....you don't know what will happen to the guild members will you......"

"Don't you dare touch them! They all my friends and my family!"

"Well....lets just say they are all now going to be my servants forever so I can destroy the world! Oh and I am just going to change into you so Juvia that stupid girl will think I am you when I visit her and kill her!"

James turned into me and walked away. Juvia would think it was me......

"James! No stop, don't you dare kill Juvia! Kill me instead!"

James was going to trick Juvia, Juvia would think I tried to murder her.

I tried kicking the cage, punching it using my ice make magic.....but nothing was working. James was too smart and I was too foolish.

(Juvia pov)

I was a bit shocked of what happened yesterday but I was excited to see Gray again. It was visiting time and I was waiting for him.

"Juvia it's Gray and I have come to visit you"

(A\N : Keep in mind that James is pretending to be Gray to trick Juvia in this scene)

"Hi Gray"

"Oh Juvia, I was so worried about you"

Gray looked a bit different and sounded different. Something was going on....but I couldn't figure it out.

"Juvia.....I love you with all my heart and I will never ever poison you and you are my special sunflower"

"I love you too"

Gray came over to me and hugged me.

I could see that his eyes were glowing red when I thought.....Gray wouldn't just say randomly I love you unless it was important. Your my special sunflower......for some reason I feel like I have heard somebody say that to me before, James said that to be when I was walking to the park with him.

Gray hugged me and I hugged him back.

(James pov)

Foolish Juvia.......foolish girl.....so stupid and dum!

When she was hugging me her back was faced towards me. I got out my knife and slowly moved it closely to her back so I could stab her in the heart and kill her!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Will Juvia notice that this isn't the real Gray she knows and love or will she be tricked by James and be killed.....find out in the next chapter!