Chapter 18 -Works spoken-

(Juvia pov)

I quickly ran over to Gray tears pouring down my cheeks. I rested my face on his stomach and hugged him.

"Gray, don't die I didn't die when you told me.......not too"

"Juvia I am sorry for everything I have been a real jerk to you. I am a big jerk to everybody. You don't deserve to be treated meanly. I always ignored you before every time you tried to be friendly. I would never care about your feelings before.....and I even tried to give you a potion so you wouldn't love me anymore....." Gray was speaking softly and slowly he could hardly talk.

"Gray, I forgive you and please don't call yourself a jerk or mean because your not mean or a jerk"

"Juvia......I know that you will have a happy life....your going to become successful beautiful person. The guild will be strong and happy still. Juvia you will find a good boyfriend start a family. Your nice, generous and always care about people......"

"Gray, I would never love somebody the only person I love is you"

Gray holds my hand and looks at me. Blood was still pouring all over his face.

"I will always love you Juvia and I always will......I always had....I was too scared to show it before....."

I kissed Gray in the lips and he kissed me back.

"This is the end of me Juvia......don't give up on finding love again I will always be there for you!"

"No! Gray your going to survive I know that! We can survive this together and live happily! Gray! Don't die please"

Gray heart stopped pumping, his eyes closed slowly he wasn't breathing......

Gray had died.........