Voldemort Returns

***
Hadria Potter

***Hadria Potter

AUTHORS NOTES

Hadria Potter (appearance inspired by Daenerys Targaryen) is in her 6th year going into 7th year of Hogwarts for this story to make the romance more appropriate. The Voldemort in this story will remain in his dark form and will not be transforming back into Tom Riddle at any time as many other fan fictions do. There will be much that will deviate and differ from from the original story but a few things may be the same. It's not intended to be an alternate universe so much as a complete retelling with some similarities but...don't hold me to any of them. Spells, people, relationships, events and even the prophecy itself will have differences. This is an age gap story since Voldemort is much older than our Hadria Potter and Severus is older than Hermione. If that's something you can't handle then don't read because it's going to get smutty.

I will absolutely delete ugly comments and block you immediately. Constructive criticism about my writing is one thing as I'm just getting into writing I welcome this feedback. But ugly comments about Voldemort's appearance or others about just not liking my story are unnecessary. Just don't read it. It's that simple. I say this because I've already been dealing with it and have already had to block a small handful of people. Let's act like civilized adults and move on if this story isn't your thing.

Hadria's thoughts are in Italics
Voldemorts thoughts are in Bold-Italic
"Parselmouth will be spoken in Italics with quotes."

***

PART 1
Voldemort Returns

Hadria's heart pounded against her ribs as she staggered onto the dew-kissed grass, her fingers quivering with the residual enchantment of the Triwizard Cup's transportive grip. The rush of the previous challenge had ebbed away, leaving her lungs grasping for air in short, sharp gasps. Her gaze flitted across the clearing, her vision slowly adapting to the faint luminescence that seeped through the twisted boughs above.

"Where have we landed?" she murmured, her voice a delicate tremor that seemed to dissolve into the stillness of the night. Cedric, just as confounded, stood upright beside her, his features etched with a blend of apprehension and inquisitiveness. The cemetery unfurled around them, its gravestones tilting at odd angles, standing vigil like venerable guardians over mysteries long forgotten.

Cedric shook his head, a silent testament to their shared uncertainty. The familiarity of Hogwarts was nowhere to be found in this somber expanse of the departed.

 The familiarity of Hogwarts was nowhere to be found in this somber expanse of the departed