Innocence

***

Voldemort stood behind her, next to the bed, enveloped in the dimly lit room, creating an aura of intimacy

Voldemort stood behind her, next to the bed, enveloped in the dimly lit room, creating an aura of intimacy. He gently pulled her hair away from her neck, planting tender kisses along her skin eliciting a soft shiver that traveled down her spine. She leaned her neck to give him better access. His smile was wicked as his other hand moved across her midsection, slipping under the hem of her sweater, grazing her bare stomach with his long, pale fingers tracing delicate patterns on her skin. He felt her breath quicken as he nipped at her ear, enjoying the sight of goosebumps spreading across her bare shoulder.

With a wicked yet alluring smile playing on his lips, he whispered against her ear, his voice laced with desire, "You respond so beautifully to my touch." His hand moved with purpose, caressing her with a delicate touch. As he leaned in closer, inhaling the sweet scent of her hair, he spoke softly, his words carrying a hint of longing.

His other hand ventured down her side, slipping under her sweater to grasp her hip gently. With a mix of curiosity and desire, he asked in a low, husky tone, "Have you ever been with a man, my dear?"

She was beginning to tremble and her eyes closed when she felt him pull her body against his. His erection pressed into the small of her back just above the curve of her bottom.

"No," she replied breathlessly, her voice barely a whisper. Voldemort's embrace tightened at her response, a low groan escaping him as he gritted his teeth when he hears the confirmation of her purity. As he deftly removed her sweater, revealing the delicate curves of her form, she instinctively crossed her arms in front of her chest, a gesture of modesty that only added to her allure.

A soft chuckle escaped him at her shyness, his breath warm against her ear as he murmured, "You are exquisite." His lips found solace on her other shoulder, planting gentle kisses as his fingers danced along the edge of her jeans, teasingly brushing past her belly button. With a deliberate yet tender touch, he unbuttoned her pants with practiced ease, his other hand gliding up her stomach, tracing higher, eliciting a soft gasp from her as it caressed the fabric of her lacy black bra.

"I see you've chosen one of the pieces I selected for you," he remarked softly, a hint of satisfaction coloring his voice.

She blushed, her cheeks tinged with a rosy hue, as she felt the zipper of her jeans being pulled down, the sound echoing in the room like a promise of what was yet to come. Voldemort's teeth grazed her earlobe. Leaning back against him, she released a breath filled with a mixture of desire and excitement, her body responding to his every touch. Suddenly a nail slithered along the top edge of her bra and slipped in just far enough to rake across her nipple. She whimpered at the contact and instinctively grabbed his arm, seeking both support and a connection in this moment of intimate vulnerability.

His chuckle resonated deeply, a mix of desire and satisfaction evident in his voice as he whispered, "Oh, sweet girl...I'm just getting started." With a deliberate yet tantalizing motion, he pulled down the cup of her bra, exposing her breast to his hungry gaze as he peered down over her shoulder, his eyes filled with a primal hunger.