3. Getting Around

•Lucys P.O.V•

I hate heroes. There isn't any in this world, if there was they would have saved my mother. They would have saved everyone, and me. Heroes protect the innocent, so why are we captured, falling, crying, why are we dying?

"This movie is flawless. This is basically the best movie ever made!" Levy giggled, I heard a shriek of pain. There was a slap. Erza slapped Levy softly, maybe alerting her, or explaining to her in a physical movement. I can't see this movie, I can't see this best movie, flawless movie they are watching. I guess Erza was telling Levy that... So she wouldn't make me feel more pain. Me, Erza, and Levy moved in together. After that incident, the first day I got here, I brought my stuff over to Erzas as planned, Levy just happened to be moving in as well. We never talked about the accident. It was to hard for me, and I excepted Erza to realize that.

•Third Person P.O.V•

Erza alerted Levy the best she could. Erza mouthed she's blind after she had viciously slapped her cheek. Levy was stunned; her cheek red. Erza looked at her apologetically mouthing again that Lucy couldn't see. Levy nodded understanding, she rubbed her cheek gently standing to her feet. As she walked past Erza she patted her shoulder kindly, and turned off the tv. When she was finally all the way down the hall, and out of sight, Lucy surprised Erza.

"You didn't have to slap her." She said, "I'm perfectly fine with you guys watching Tv." Erza shouldn't be so surprised, but she was.

"But... She went on about how it was so good and..."

"I won't ruin your guy's fun." Lucy rolled down the hall knocking on the bathroom door which Levy had left to. Lucy told her it was alright to watch tv, and her being around when they watched it would be alright. Levy came out and Erza quickly apologized. Lucy looked accomplished, and rolled back to where she was set up last. She closed her eyes. Lucy didn't smile at all since she's came here. Erza was worried she'll never be able to smile like she used to when she was little. Before her mother's death.

-

•Lucy's P.O.V•

The air hit my cheeks. This time getting to the school was easy. My muscles were sore from yesterday since it took hours to get here from my fathers house. When I got to Fairy Tail High I knew everyone would stare.

"They're all staring at me aren't they..." I said knowing Erza was beside me, Levy not far behind.

"That's a little drastic, sure some people are watching but others are to busy with tongues down their throats to notice." Erza explained.

"Very funny. You know you shouldn't tease a blind girl it's said to be bad luck." I huffed.

"Sadly, Erza isn't lying." Levy told with a sigh.

"Our school is interesting, but you can't help, but feel at home here." Erza told her voice satisfied. Weird.

The whole day went by with me trying to get used to the classes, they explained things to me, and tried they're best to see what went well for me. I would do exactly everyone else did, but the notes, Levy was going to record herself reading the notes so I could look back at them or study off of them that way. Levy had only about one class with me, and Erza had only one with me too. Same class. It was gym. Yeah Fun. I eventually got around with barley any help, but that's how I want it. No servants if I may say. But by the way I was going I was late to every class. Around my last class I was exhausted and realized this was gonna be extremely hard. But I can't admit this to Levy, and more so Erza.

"Lost?" A familiar voice asked, I was so startled I wouldn't doubt I squeaked.

"U-uh yes, I'm sorry you startled me." I responded to the voice, Natsus voice. He's the boy who helped me that day. The day at the track.