11. Father

•Lucy's P.O.V•

I rolled up to my fathers mansion with a twisted heart. I lifted my hand to knock on the door, but before i could maids came rushing out with squeals.

"You live here?!" Levy gasped with awe. I smiled feeling my fear flush away slightly. The maids helped me toward my fathers office.

"I've got it from here." I told them before they could announce i was here; before they could knock on the door. I told my friends also to leave.

"What?!" Natsu shouted through a whisper.

"Get comfortable downstairs," I explained, "I'll just be a minute or two." I entered my fathers office after i took a deep breath. He sneers with anger as I roll up closing the door behind me with a click. It's silent for a while until I finally stop rolling. I can feel his heated breath against my face. Just his scent made me want to hide. His image in my head made me shiver. Of course his voice haunted me even if he was miles away.

"You are in big trouble." Jude, my father hissed.

"Daddy, I'm sorry. Regarding my disappearance... I apologize... It was inappropriate." I admitted.

"You have no excuse for this outrageousness." He growls.

"I know dad-"

"I don't want to hear it!" He snaps. "You think you can do as you please? You're a disabled freak, and you still believe you can go anywhere. Where people will treat you like dirt. Where people will see you and laugh. You can't even find where your tooth brush is without my help. You are so ungrateful, and foolish!" I gasp, my cheek feeling numb as a big hard hand hits it drastically. I stumble out of my wheelchair, and hold my cheek. I feel strands of my hair fall in front of my face messily.

"This is exactly why I left!" I bawled, "I hate you! I hate you so much father!" I screamed as loud as I could, "Why can't it be like it did when mom was alive?!"

"You-"

"No! Get away from me! I don't want to hear anything from you!" I shouted as tears stung my eyes. A maid hurries in who was from outside the door. She grabs me, and lifts me from my armpits. She sits me in my wheelchair quickly.

"Lucy." My dad says strictly.

"I'm leaving. I will never ever return here again. You hear me? You will never ever see me again." I irritatedly told.

"Wait-"