21. Touch Down

The game was set, and the score was tied. The fairest would have to get one touchdown in the last minute. Jellal ran to the ball but was trampled by Orga. Gajeel zoomed pasted reaching for the ball but awkwardly tripped himself to the ground.

"Shit..." He cussed with embarrassment. Rogue caught up to Natsu who was flashing across the grass. Sting grabbed the ball heading straight toward Natsu, and Rouge. The crowd silenced as Natsu ran right for him. Anxiety filling the air. Gajeel limping up saw this, and quickly tackled Sting. The ball slipped from Stings hands.

"Get it Rogue!" Sting pleaded trying to escape from Gajeels large heavy body that covered him. Rogue leaped for the ball the crowd roaring Sabortooths name but then suddenly Natsu flew for it grabbing it in mid air, and diving to the ground. He did a flip, and got to his feet zipping to the end zone. Rogue still surprised tripped over Gajeel, and his teammate.

"Are you serious?!" Sting facepalmed as Rogue fell ontop of Gajeel putting more weight on Sting. Orga charged at Natsu. Everyone gasped standing up to get a better view. Levy squeezed Erza, and Erza punched Gray numerous times. Gray pushed Erza away as his eyes widened at the scene. Lucy not know what was going on heard the murmurs of bench warmer, and couldn't help herself to scream.

"G-Go Natsu!" She cheered as loud as she could pumping her fists up cutely. Erza, and the rest smiled joining in.

"You can do it Natsu!" Levy, and Erza clapped.

"Get em' Flame brain!" Gray called.

"Bench warmer!!!" People roared happily at the sight. Natsu jumped getting the landing. It was silent until he whistled with a great big grin plastered on his face. People astonished, and also uncontrollably screamed with excitement. Lucy began to cry as did Levy. Grays jaw dropped, and Erza yelled fairies won, and we did it on the top of her lungs. Natsus lip quivered with happiness. Guildarts gave him a thumbs up, and he returned with a peace sign. Lucy rolled up to the filed with Erza, Gray, and Levy. Levy giggled at Gajeel, and Erza patted Jellal on the back. Natsu grabbed Lucy and put her on his shoulders.

"We did it Luce!!!"

"You were great Natsu!" Lucy giggled with excitement. Suddenly the two contrasted red.