16. Sorry

Tears rolled down Lucys pale face as she entered her fathers office. She didn't know where he was so her volume lingered for its perfection.

"Father?! It's me." She toyed with her voice see what would be a good level of tone.

"Why are you here?" He asked trying to control his rage.

"I'm h-here because it's mother's death day." She stuttered with sorrow but also with fear.

"That's all? After what you confessed." He almost shouted. She could almost feel his fists contacting with her.

"I also wanted to apologize. I just was so pissed off." She explained, "You're kinda an asshole, and I was fed up with everything you've done to me over the years, especially after the plane... You treated me like a doll. I didn't appreciate the way you bossed me, and made me feel like absolute shit. You really hurt me, father." She gulped knowing shed said to much, but she had to get it out.

"I know.... And I think it's best after today for you to make your own decisions, and choose what you wanna wear, and what you wanna do. I was just scared that I was gonna... Lose you too." He admitted easily. She was at relief he was settled, but began to bawl after he spoke of her mother, and her plane accident. He was torn apart.

"D-Daddy..." Lucy's lip quivered from her fathers height she looked so small, and her sad face reminded him so much of her as a child. She squinted her eyes and wailed.

"Shhh honey... Everything's going to get better..." Jude hugged the fragile daughter kindly.

"I'm s-so sorry, daddy..." She wrapped her arms around her father felting the thickness of his fancy jacket.

"I'm sorry too, my baby girl." He apologized feeling his hardships slightly rise from him. Suddenly the door bursted open, and came in a fuming pink haired boy. Lucy startled, jumped in her wheelchair.

"Excuse me, we're having a private conversation." Jude said trying to cover up his shaky voice.

"Who is it, daddy?" Lucy searched for the voice of the being.

Natsu looked at them fearfully, her father was close to her, and he believed he was attempting to wrestle with her, hurt her, "Are you abusing my Luce?!"