19. Tell Her

The friends sat around the tv. Lucy listened to the voices carefully. She enjoyed being with her friends so this is something she was glad to do for them. She laughed as she heard the tv character tell a joke. All of them laughed even when a commercial appeared. When the credits of the show piled in quickly Natsu broke the chatter.

"The school years almost over. It's crazy." He spoke.

"I wonder what our futures will end up to?" Gray commented with a stretch.

"I bet you'll end up with Juvia!" Levy chimed.

"I bet you'll marry Gajeel." Erza smirked.

"You're definitely gonna have 33 kids with Jellal." Gray screamed. Everyone fiddling with couples.

"Lucyyyy who do you like?" Levy, and Erza cooed.

Lucys face contrasted, "U-Uh I-I don't know what you're talking a-about!!"

"Oh don't go lying to us, Lucy. We know there's someone out there who your in love with." Gray chuckled.

"I s-swear, Guys!" She stammered covering her face with embarrassment. Natsus cheeks tinted pink as he stared at his cute friend.

"Since we're questioning people, who do you love Natsu?" Everyone had evil grins making Natsu sweat.

"W-What's it to you g-guys?!" He crossed his arms bashfully. They elbowed him encouraging his reveal but he didn't budge.

"Come onnnnn!" They whined.

"H-How about we talk about something e-else!" Natsu said quickly. Everyone signed and crashed into the couch.

"What about, wuss?" Gray groaned.

"T-The carnival! Are you guys going?!" He brought up.

"You're such a moron... Who wouldn't go to the carnival." Gray rolled his eyes.

"What carnival?" Lucy asked.

"At the end of every year our school has a carnival, bright colorful lights, games, and rides!" Levy clapped.

"Theres also FOOD, Levy!" Natsu added licking his lips, "Best cotton candy in the world!" Lucy giggled at Natsu. He has a wild fascination for food indeed.

"We all gather together with a big feast, and fun kinda deal." Erza nodded. The next day the same topic was erupted. It was at lunch, and Everyone hovered over Lucy telling her the activities, and even funny, or happy moments they all had at the end of school year carnival.

"The only bad thing is i always have to bring my own beer..." Cana sighed.

"I love the games with the prizes, the stuffed animals are adorable." Mira squealed.

"The best part is the ferris wheel." Bisca told.

"You only want to ride it so you can have alone time with Alzack." Corrected Warren.

"Haha.." Alzack rolled his eyes trying to hide his extreme blush covering his face.

"It'll be really fun, you have no choice but to go now Lucy." Bickslow said as he stuck his tongue out.

"You better save a ride with me then!" Lucy giggled, "All of you!"

"I'll ride every single ride with you, Lucy." Loke grinned popping his head on her shoulder.

"No flirting." Lucy crossed her arms.

"That'll be harrrrrrrd!" He whined.

"Suck it uuuuuuup," Lucy spat, but then laughed cutely, "But, I'd love to ride something with you." She said as he ruffled her hair with a chuckle. Natsu pouted wanting to talk to Lucy too, but quickly remembered he was gonna talk to the coach about his part on the team.

"Crap!" He gathered his things stuffing a handful of peppers in his mouth along with some hot sauce.

"Damn, you probably lost all sign of your taste buds haven't you flamebrain?!"

"Can't talk right now Ice princess! See you all later!" Natsu yelled running away.

"What'd he just call me?!" Gray screamed with furry.

-

Natsu argued his point well, how he could do it, and how the coach didn't give him any chances. He tried his hardest to convince, "Come on Mr. Clive-Coach, just give me the last game. I can make one touch down! Even being front QB is enough, but I really want to be a RB-"

"Natsu, kid, you're rambling. Get to the point." Gildarts crossed his arms unamused.

"I just wanna play." Natsu stated.

"Fine by me. If you screw up I'll kill you immediately. Just don't screw this up for us, boy." Gildarts sighed.

"Oh, Thank you, Coach! I swear you won't regret it!" Natsu hugged Gildarts with a rough pat to the back.

"I hope so, kid." Gildarts smiled, but then pushed Natsu away, "Don't get all misty on me though. I don't want to change my mind."

"Yes, Coach!"