10. Past

"Third P.O.V•

"No. No. No!" Lucy covered her ears stomping on the marble floor.

"Settle down." Jude pleaded with embarrassment.

"SHE CAN'T BE GONE!" Lucy cried as she looked away from her mother's casket.

"She's dead, get that through your thick skull!" Jude shouted as tears also swelled up in his eyes. He hugged little Lucy tightly kissing her forehead.

"Mommy..." She whispered with a crack in her tone.

"I'm sorry, Honey..." Jude said as he hugged her tighter as she laid her head on his chest with a ball.

"Mommy... M-Mommy..." She squeaked. After that her father was silent, he was still kind, but he wasn't much to talk, or play with Lucy anymore. As she grew the father did too. Then the question of freedom came up.

"Are you sure your father will say yes?" Erza said through the phone.

"Sure he will!" Lucy chimed, "Be right back, I'm going to ask him right now! I can't wait another second!" Lucy skipped to her fathers office. After she asked so kindly her father shook his head.

"You may not do such." He snapped.

"Please Daddy! I'll be back so fast I'd be like I wasn't even gone!" She pleaded. Eventually with enough persuading Lucy headed to the airport. She'd first venture to Paris France. Though she was having such a great time on the plane it all ended in a flash.