14. Home

•Third P.O.V•

Lucy reached for her cell, "Call father." She asked.

-

She was blind. So it was hard to find him. She was unsure. So it was hard to find him. She decided that she couldn't ask anyone. She couldn't ask her new friends for this favor, because they wouldn't do it. She had to think hard about it, and it was super hard. Many people popped into her head. Cana to Gajeel, but she couldn't ask them. She finally picked even if it was hard for her.

"Why isn't it Lilly Hurtfully!" He grinned.

"Lucy Heartfilia," she corrected.

"My apologies, Lucy," His glasses flickered as he adjusted them, "So what's the pleasure to be talking to you?" He asked with uncertainty. They hadn't talked much before, but he had known her obviously, she slightly knew him. They bumped into one another only once, he was taken back. All he could remember was her apology, it was sweet, that she fought him for his sexual indecency, and then gave him a nudge of hope.

"Loke? See I can't really ask this of any other people, but-"

"You'd like me to please you, well of course!" Loke clapped his hands making Lucy jump slightly.

"No Loke not that. I'm not asking for anything sexual. You're good with this kinda thing. Especially secrets, secrets are one of your specialties?" Lucy whispered.

"Of course." Loke began to get serious.

-

"Have you seen Lucy today?!" Erza gulped as she approached Natsu, and Gray. She breathed heavily as she immediately had just stopped running.

"Isn't she with you?" Gray asked confused.

"No we haven't seen her all day. She wasn't in her room this morning either." Levy chocked as she came into view also.

"She wasn't at home?" Natsu questioned with worry.

"No evidence of her absence either?" Gray gulped.

"Uh... you're Lucy's roommate right Levy?" Gajeel came up to the friends along with a few others like Jellal, and Mirajane.

"Yes! Yes we are!" Levy almost screamed.

"I saw her leave a while ago." Laxus said, and Gajeel nodded.

"She was in a car with uh that weird pervert man?" Commented Elfman.

A dark aroma filled the hall, Erza's hair floating as her eyes glowed red with anger, "Loke..." She hissed and everyone stepped away with fear. But also they were all full of worry for their friend. Natsu stood to the side, his heart hanging by a thread. At any moment it'd snap.

"Where was she headed?!" Gray asked with a fist ready.

"Where would she go?" Max rubbed his chin.

"Juvia doesn't have a clue..." Juvia murmured.

"She wouldn't! No, Wait..." Fear pulled at Levys face, "She couldn't have gone back home?!"