5. Comfort

•Third Person P.O.V•

Lucy rolled around slowly, listening carefully of what was around her. Natsu, Levy, and Erza were by her side until the bell rang. Gray kept his eye on her while she got around. Suspicious? He thought it was only observing. Sometimes he'd come out and talk to her, and recently she progressed to actually giving an answer. If only she would smile, he wished. Natsu though was always there beside her completely like her pet. He'd follow her around, and just keep chatting with her. Grays approach was more settle then Natsu. Erza had many outburst, and was very protective she keep nagging at Lucy to do as the doctor says, encourage her to get out of the house, and take her medicine. Like a annoying mother. Levy would be take Lucy to the library after school a few times a week to help Lucy get out of the house but with a less demanding way of telling her. Lucy began to wonder if what the doctor told was actually effective all she knew was after the first few weeks she was entirely exhausted. Take a break, she told herself as the doctor had did before. She laid in bed for a few hours, and the next day which started the weekend she was dozed off.

"She's been working hard," Levy told Erza. A knock at the door, Levy was about to answer when she heard arguing, and name calling. She opened it hesitantly. Natsu, and Gray were behind the door bickering.

"Why are you here, ice princess?" Natsu growled.

"I have to right!" Gray barked. Levy shushed them.

"Lucy's a sleep!" Erza yelled with anger, "don't you have any self control? Any respect?!!!" Suddenly there was welps, and cries coming from Lucys room. Gray bursted in, and charged for Lucys room along with the others close behind. Lucy sniffled with shock to hear the door erupting open.

"Are you alright?!" Erza screamed. Lucy began to bawl. Everyone again in panic. Levy snickered as she came to Lucys side.

"Shhh she's in a better place." Levy consoled. Everyone raised their eyebrows with confusion.

"But Margret was innocent!" Lucy gulped with sadness. Lucy was reading or more so listening to a book Levy had recommended. Levy paused the book, as she rubbed Lucys head gently.

"I know, I know." Levy said. After a few tissues were used Lucy was recovered. Natsu smiled as everyone exited.

"Wait don't move!" He told Lucy as she was about to leave as well. He grabbed a pen from Lucys desk, and grabbed a post it. He began doodling something down.

"What?! Is there a spider?!!!" Lucy said with terror.

Natsu laughed, "no you looked pretty so I sketched a drawing of you real quick!" He apologized. A tint of pink rose on Lucys face. He came behind her and began to push her into the living room to find Erza, Levy, and Gray sitting, and chatting.