One down four to go

Rachel groaned in frustration as she looked at Ira. "Are they ever gonna shut up there giving me a headache."  Ira sighed. I wish, but those two hate each other, so I would suspect they will be at this for a while," he said, looking over at Mackenzie and Bel, who were bickering with each other, before turning back to Rachel.

 Ira smiled softly. "You'll get used to it. Trust me, I have to deal with Bel every single day." Rachel looked at Ira with a soft smile. "Thanks, Ira. You know me, and you may not have gotten along during the battles, but I noticed that you have a soft side that you're letting out more and more...it's nice."

 Ira looked at her and chuckled. "Don't get used to it...Rachel." Rachel laughed. "I wouldn't dream of it...huh?." Ira looked at Rachel in confusion. "What is it?" Rachel stared in confusion. It's just that I thought I heard something, that's all." Ira smiled wearily. "Okay...if you say so." Once Ira had walked up ahead, Rachel turned around to look around the forest as she heard it again. 

Rachel soon became drawn to the noise as she walked further away from the group and grew closer and closer to danger. Rachel looked around the dark forest with worry, wondering if it might have been a bad idea to wander off on her own. A creature silently crawled up from behind her. It grabbed a hold of her, knocking her out and dragging her away from safety and further away from everyone.

Back with the group, "Ira groaned in frustration. "WOULD YOU BOTH PLEASE SHUT UP YOU ARE GIVING ME A HEADACHE!!." Bel and Mackenzie both quickly shut up. Ira sighed. "Thank you." Ira felt his brows furrow with confusion as he realized how quiet it was behind him. Ira turned around and felt his heart nearly stop. "Uhh, guys...WHERES RACHEL!!."  Everyone turned around and gasped at the sight of the missing glitter force worrier, wondering where she could have gone and if she was okay.

(Chapter 1) (One down, four to go)