🎉Girls night🎉

Rachel sighed as she heard constant tapping at her window obviously rocks were being thrown. Rachel sat up from her bed and pushed open the window to see Clara and Maya "HEY RACHEL" Rachel looked downright confused "what are you girls doing here...also be quiet it's almost 11 what could you possibly want." Clara smiled "Well we were wondering if you wanted to do a girls night." Rachel smiled fondly "Okay fine I will be right down." 

Maya fist bumped the air laughing "Victory." Clara smiled in amusement "Maya it's late we really do need to be quiet." Maya blushed in embarrassment. "Sorry..." Clara smiled softly "It's okay Maya but we need to remember that people are sleeping." Maya smiled as Rachel pushed open the door "Okay girls come in." Maya smiled brightly as she and Clara walk in."

Rachel chuckled as Maya's mouth watered at the sight of the dessert "Is that what I think it is." Rachel rolled her eyes "Not yet Maya you still got to eat dinner." Maya pouted "Oh come on that's not fair." Rachel turned toward Maya "Would you rather not have any dessert at all." Maya stared at the sweet chocolate treat and knew she wanted it. Maya sighed "Fineee you win Rachel you win."

                                                             🎂The Dessert Maya Tried to steal🎂

Rachel smirked as she placed down the omelette Ala Maya down with a amused look as Maya smiled brightly "Aw heck yeah Rachel your the best." Rachel smiled softly as she sat down beside them once the three girls were done they headed upstairs to go play Truth or Dare. Rachel sat down with amusement on her face. 

"So were playing Truth or Dare" Maya grinned "Absolutely now Rachel you go first. Rachel smirked "Are you sure~~." Maya felt her face turn pale before grinning "Absolutely" Rachel smiled in amusement "okay then Maya Truth or Dare." Maya hummed "Truth!!." Rachel grinned "Okay then Is It true you love Regina more then just a friend." Maya blushed strongly "...Yeah." Rachel put her hands up in the air "HECK YEAH!!

Clara smiled okay my turn "Rachel Truth or Dare" Rachel hummed to herself "Truth." Clara smiled "This is more like a question...but when you and Ira get married do you wanna have kids?." Rachel felt her face burning "HUH?!." Clara grinned you gotta answer." Rachel looked downright flustered before sighing "Yeah I would like to have kids with Ira..." Clara smiled brightly "what would there names be" Rachel sighed "Well if it was a girl her name would be Ivy and If It was a boy his name would be Alex." Clara smiled happily "That is so cute."

Rachel smiled softly "Okay Clara Truth or Dare!!." Clara smiled "Dare!!." Rachel stared in surprise before smirking "I dare you to stop drinking your tea for a whole day." Clara gasped before groaning "Okay fineee." Maya smiled at Rachel "Last round Truth or Dare!!." Rachel smiled "Dare" Maya grinned "I dare you to call Ira and tell him you want kids with him in the future." 

Rachel chocked in shock "...Okay." Maya and Clara look at each other and smirk." Rachel sighed "Hey Ira." Back at the hideout "Hey my Diamond what's up."  Back with Rachel and the girls. Rachel was a blushing mess before blurting it out "I WAN'T KIDS WITH YOU IN THE FUTURE!!." And then Rachel hung up. Back at the hideout Ira was in a blushing fit "she can't just hang up after saying that." 

Marmo was on the floor laughing and Bel was trying his best to control his emotions and keep himself from laughing while Ira was covering his nose bleed. Back with the girls. Maya was smiling so hard "Okay I think it's time to get some sleep don't you agree." Rachel sighed "Yeah sleep sounds nice." Clara nodded in agreement. 

Once the girls got settled Rachel turned off the light and they all fall asleep but not before Rachel said one last thing "We are to never speak of this again." Maya chuckled softly "Yeah okay...but I don't think Ira is gonna forget what you said." Rachel grumbled before actually falling asleep with the girls.

(Chapter 17) (🎉Girls night🎉)