The cave

Maya hopped from rock to rock intel she landed on the other end she looked over at Rachel who had a suspicious look on her features "don't you think it's a little weird that this cave looks really nice. Maya chuckled "oh Rachel I'm sure it's fine." Rachel turned to Ira who gave her a look that says were dead and it's gonna be your fault." Rachel pouted annoyance on her face that said "oh will be fine"

Ira looked over at Bel "there gonna get us killed all because they wanted to see the other side of the waterfall." Bel shrugged "You have to admit it looks beautiful in here look how clear the water is." Ira sighed but don't you find it at least a little bit strange." Regina sighed "I agree with Ira it feels a little to nice to not be dangerous.

" Regina sighed "I agree with Ira it feels a little to nice to not be dangerous

Rachel looked up at the rocks hanging from the ceilings "Beautiful." Maya smiled "I Know it's incredible." What they didn't know that in the freezing depts of the water a creature waited to attack it's prey. Rachel looked over the edge as worry formed onto her face she could have sworn she saw something in the water "uh Maya I think I saw something i the water." Maya laughed oh it was probably nothing." 

Rachel sighed with concern intel Ira let out a warning cry Rachel gasped as a large tentacle latched onto her leg pulling her into the water. Maya gulped "Okay obviously I was wrong there was something in the water. Ira glared "NO KIDDING!!" as Ira ran past her only to be grabbed by Bel "IRA WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU DOING!!" Ira turned to look at Bel "saving my Diamond/my love and you are not STOPPING ME!!" Bel stared in shock as Ira pulled himself free before diving into the freezing waters.

20 minutes later Bel was growing worried "Ira has been down there for far too long what is taking him so long?!." Ira gasped as he came up out of the water Bel gasped "Ira are you okay." Ira pulled himself up "If you call nearly drowning and being killed then yes." Ira gently lowered Rachel to the ground as he trailed his thumb against her cheek worry etched onto his face.

Ira leaned down pressing his mouth against hers pouring air into her mouth while doing chest compression's. After about 5 times he pulled up as Rachel started coughing out water before turning to Maya with a death glare "Says i'm seeing things she says I NEARLY DIED BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T BELIEVE ME!!." Maya winced "I am so sorry Rachel I did not think that was gonna happen are you okay?." Rachel grumbled "I am now" She turned to Ira "Thank you." Ira still sitting down gently rubbing her cheek smiling softly "Of course..I was not about to let that thing kill you." 

Rachel smiled softly as she leaned in kissing him softly Ira smiled into the kiss as kissed back his hand against her cheek Bel grinned "smooth Ira real smooth." Ira pulled back turning to Bel "YOU WANNA SEE SMOOTH I'LL SHOW YOU SMOOTH" Rachel chuckled "let's just get out of here please." Ira laughed "Yeah your right we definitely should leave this place. Once safely out Ira lifted Rachel up into his arms bridal style he teleported across once the others got there they look at each as Ira speaks up "Let us never speak of this again please."

Rachel laughed "If I never see that creature again I am okay with not talking about it. Everyone looked at each other "AGREED!!"

(chapter 6) (The cave)