Found and Rescued

Rachel groaned in pain as she pushed herself up, and the first thing she noticed was there was no way out. and how come it was freezing? With fear on her face, Rachel looked around as she saw that ice spikes were EVERYWHERE. "Okay, Rachel think you're stuck in some dark enclosed area with no signs of a way out and surrounded by ice...you'll be fine...I think." 

Maya groaned as she looked around in wonder. "Well, this is weird." She was surrounded by darkness with no signs of light, which made her incredibly uncomfortable. "Okay, where is the light and the way out of here? It's dark, and I want out." Maya grumbled as she paced back and forth. "Okay obviously I'm stuck in here, so now all I got to do is figure out how to get out of here if there is a way out, that is."

Clara stared, looking around at her surroundings, noticing she was in some kind of barrier that surrounded everything, which obviously concerned her. "Umm where the heck am I? It looks like I am in one of my clover reflection's but it's surrounding me giving me no signs of a way out....great, just great."  

*Back with Rachel* Rachel looked around in anger. "WHERE IS THIS DANG EXIT I AM GOING TO LOSE MY MIND!!" Rachel huffed in annoyance, intel she heard a low growl. Rachel looked around, pure panic on her features. "What...was...THAT?!" Rachel looked back and forth before her attention turned to a large wolf, his fur made out of spikes of ice. As it moved closer to her she knew she was a goner, so all she could do was wait for death.

But her death never came. She removed her hands from over her eyes and gasped, "IRA?!" Ira looked over at her. The wolf was hanging from the ceiling, trying to find a way down, growling in rage. Ira turned back to the wolf, annoyance forming on his face. "WILL YOU SHUT UP?!" soon, the wolf fell silent. Ira huffed in annoyance. He yelped in surprise as Rachel jumped into his hugging him with pure joy." 

Ira chuckled softly as he wrapped his arms around her waist, smiling gently. "I am so glad that you're okay." Rachel chuckled. "And I am happy to see you." Ira looked amused "afraid to die without a goodbye kiss XD." Rachel glared in annoyance as she grabbed him by the collar of his jacket and slammed her mouth against his. Ira's face turned into one of pure shock as he felt his face burn with embarrassment. Once Rachel pulled away, she smirked. "Actually yes, I was afraid I wouldn't get to do that.

Ira smiled fondly as he pulled her closer to him before kissing her softly. Rachel let her arms fall around his neck as Ira moved his hands down to her hips. As he pulled away he smirked at her. "Oh, Rachel so bold." Rachel glared, raising her fist with a warning. Ira laughed. "I'M KIDDING." Rachel grumbled wait, we have to find the other. Ira smiled softly. Your friends are safe. Marmo and Regina went to find Maya and Clara, so their safe now. Are you ready to get out of here and continue this journey?

Rachel looked relieved. "Are you kidding me? YES PLEASE." Ira smiled as he teleported them to the group. Everyone looked at each other. "You ready to continue." everyone nodded. Regina sighed with relief. "Then let's get going." Then they went on with their journey, not knowing of the other dangers that awaited them."

(Chapter 4) (Found and Rescued)