A couple years later

Rachel sighed in annoyance a she looked around the house "First my mom and dad aren't here and my friends but where is my HUSBAND!!" A couple minutes later Rachel got a call from Maya saying  Regina was being stubborn so they were gonna be a bit late.  Rachel groaned "Ira get out of bed." Ira huffed as he came downstairs a annoyed look on his face "You do realize that I was aloud to sleep for at least one more hour right?."

Rachel smiled fondly "I know but you and I both know how beautiful the sunrise it don't you?." Ira sighed softly as he rested his head in the crook of her neck his hands rested around her stomach. 

Ivy the daughter of Ira and Rachel sped around the corner smiling happily her bat ears hidden behind her long Bright teal blue hair. Ivy wore a purple hoodie that looked like her fathers because she had wanted to look like him she also wore a light grey skirt and wore long light red and black boots.

 Ivy wore a purple hoodie that looked like her fathers because she had wanted to look like him she also wore a light grey skirt and wore long light red and black boots

                            My character please no rude comments I did my best 😅

Rachel laughed in amusement "Ivy what are you doing up this early." Ivy smiled in excitement "I was waiting for the sunrise what else." Rachel laughed this was one thing she absolutely loved about Ivy "it was that she enjoyed watching the sunrise with her whenever Ira was still sleeping because this girl was a nocturnal she was like a owl but different because she sleeps at night and wakes up being a bundle of energy just so she can watch the sunrise with her.

Ira laughed sleepily as Ivy latched her arm's around his legs "Morning little demon." Rachel rolled her eyes "Ira how many times do I have to tell you she is not a demon." Ira looked over at Rachel "Says the one who nearly got thrown of a cliff because Ivy was just learning to use her powers." Rachel groaned oh please don't remind me about that." 

Ira smirked "Oh look at that Regina and Maya are here." Rachel's head shot up as Maya and Regina walked in "Sorry it took so long Regina here wanted to stop and get Ice Cream." Rachel looked downright amused "Oh it's totally fine." Ivy ran from where she was by her father and ran up to Maya and Regina smiling happily. Maya smiled "good morning Ivy how are you doing." Ivy grinned "I'm doing good." Clara stepped in smiling "sorry I'm late I got sidetracked by tea." 

Rachel chuckled fondly "Oh it's fine Clara..well it looks like everyone is here so I feel like it's time to say goodbye to the readers." Regina smiled with excitement "Oh absolutely" Maya grinned as everyone looked to the front "GOODBYE EVERYONE AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING A INTERESTING LOVE STORY PART 1 AND 2 HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!." 

(Chapter 21) (A couple years later)