The Question/The Answer

Ira sighed as he sat up from bed before turning over and looking down at Rachel with a soft smile. Today was the day he was gonna ask Rachel to marry him. Ira pulled himself out of bed as quietly as possible to make sure he didn't wake up Rachel. Once he got out in the hideout he laying down on one of many couches that they had. Bel looked over at Ira "You ready for today." Ira looked at Bel "Absolutely not...WHAT IF SHE SAYS NO?!." Bel chuckled gently "Ira if I know anything about Rachel  it's that she loves you more than anything so you have nothing absolutely nothing to be worried about." Ira smiled softly at Bel "Thanks Bel I needed that." Bel chuckled "Of course me and Marmo are always gonna be here for you little bro." Marmo smiled gently "Yep and we will be right by your side when you ask her." Ira smiled gently "Thank you guys both of you."

Bel smiled gently at him "Like I said you have nothing to be worried about

Bel smiled gently at him "Like I said you have nothing to be worried about." Rachel pushed open the door rubbing her eyes sleepily "Morning." Bel smiled "Morning sleepyhead." Marmo smiled "How you doing." Rachel smiled "Good but I have to say yesterday was interesting." Ira laughed "You got that right like what was happening that was supposed to be the past, not the present." Rachel looked amused "Hah Hah very funny Ira." Ira grinned with mischief "You know me Rachel I'm a Mercinare I joke around like that." Rachel felt her stomach turn Ira was hiding something from her. "Ira are you doing okay?." Ira laughed "Of course I am....but there is something I need to talk to you about."

Rachel panicked "Are you BREAKING UP WITH ME?!" Ira looked at her in surprise "What no nothing like that." Rachel let out a sigh of relief "Then what is it, Ira." Ira gulped "How about I tell you later." Bel and Marmo both look at Ira with annoyance "That said are you serious right now." Ira glared at them and said "I'm the one proposing you don't know how stressful and panicked I am feeling right now." Marmo sat up from the couch and placed a gentle hand on his shoulder "Like we said me and Bel will be right there for you when you ask her."

Ira smiled softly "I'm just glad I got so lucky with my non-blood-related sibling 'cause you guys have been the best siblings I could have asked for."  Marmo smiled fondly before ruffling his hair "I love you so much, Ira." Ira swatted at her hand in annoyance "Please don't do that you know I don't like it when you do it." Marmo smiled fondly "Okay you win I won't do it anymore." Rachel groaned "Okay seriously what is going on...Ira what do you want to ask me?."

Ira looked at Bel and Marmo as both nod Ira walked back into his room pulling out the ring and putting it in his pocket before walking back out. Ira looked back over to Bel and Marmo with fear and worry. Bel and Marmo stand beside Ira staying silent but being there for support. Ira sighed as he got down on one knee before pulling out the small box and opening it up revealing the ring. Rachel felt her heart racing as she placed her hands over her mouth tears forming in her eyes knowing very well that this was no dream anymore.

Ira sighed softly as he started talking "Rachel/My Beautiful Diamond you are by far the most amazing girl that I have ever met your incredibly strong stunning and always caring about other's needs before your own and I can't live in a world without you in it having you by my side is what makes me feel complete. Before I met you I never realized how empty my life had been where all I did was cause chaos and Hurt others now I know that you and I were destined to meet each other and that's why I have to ask Will you marry me Rachel/My Beautiful Perfect Diamond." 

Rachel felt tears welling up in her eyes as she jumped into his arms "YES YES YES OF COURSE I'LL MARRY YOU...I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THE WHOLE WORLD AND CAN'T LIVE IN A WORLD WITHOUT YOU IN IT EITHER!!." Ira wrapped his arms around her pulling her close to his chest as Bel and Marmo left the two lovers. 

Ira whispered into her ear "And by the way, this isn't a dream this time." Rachel smiled with tears in her eyes "I Know it's not." Ira gently lifted Rachel's hand in his as he placed the ring gently on her ring finger before kissing her softly. Rachel wrapped her arms around Ira's neck this kiss lasting the longest for over 3 minutes once the two pulled away from the kiss Ira looked at her with fondness I love you my Diamond. Rachel smiled tears still falling down her cheeks as she rested her forehead against Ira's their hands still intertwined "I love you too Ira." Marmo and Bel smiled happily. 

Marmo smiled with happiness  "I knew he could do it he just needed a little bit of encouragement." Bel smiled fondly "I can not wait for the wedding were gonna have to invite Lemonn to the wedding to thank her for everything she has done for us and Ira." Marmo grinned most definitely." And Bel and Marmo soon leave to get some well-earned sleep

(Chapter 14) (The Question/The Answer)