😰Chaos unfolds/Will you be my Valentine💘

Still at the hideout Ira was still processing what he had just heard "Oh gosh was she serious?!...I mean I like the Idea but still I did not see that coming." Bel was sitting down his arm draped over his shoulder smiling in amusement. "Oh Ira just calm down your being dramatic." Marmo smiled "Bel leave Ira be this is a lot to take in." 

Ira looked over at Bel and Marmo "You think she was joking?." Bel looked amused "she didn't sound like she was joking Ira she sounded serious and obviously embarrassed." Ira glared "well think about how I felt I couldn't get a single word out to her." Bel laughed "I bet you she is panicking right now." Back with the Glitter Force

Mackenzie and Natalie were both looking at Rachel there eyes sparkling with pure excitement "YOU TOLD IRA WHAT?!." Rachel looked down in pure embarrassment "Please stop haven't you guys made fun of me enough."

 Mackenzie smiled brightly "were not making fun of you at all were just really happy you told us this." Natalie smiled brightly "WE NEED TO PLAN THE BABY SHOWER RIGHT NOW!!." Rachel groaned "Oh god here we go." Rachel turned looking over at Maya "How about you finally tell Regina how you feel." 

Regina tilted her head as she appeared "Tell me what?." Maya spun around "Regina Hi... what are you doing here?!." Regina smiled "To see you of course." Maya looked over at Rachel as she silently pleaded to her "Please help me." Rachel smirked "No way this is payback for the dare." Maya groaned "Oh come on." Rachel smiled in amusement "Just tell her already I need to hear her answer."

Regina looked really confused "TELL ME WHAT MAYA??." Maya gulped "well there's something I've been meaning to tell I just didn't have the courage to tell you." Regina smiled in confusion "what is it?." Maya gently took a hold of Regina's hands "I love you Regina and not in a friend way." 

Regina smiled in pure joy "Oh Maya I love you too so much and did you really forget when I said I loved you before I nearly fell into that pit of lava." Maya blushed in embarrassed. "Right...sorry." Regina smiled in amusement "You have nothing to be sorry for." Regina stepped up to Maya before kissing her softly against the mouth. Maya's eyes grow wide before pulling Regina into her arm's kissing her back. 

Rachel smiled before she felt a presence behind her. Rachel turned around and came face to face with Ira. Ira looked at Rachel before sighing "We need to talk." And that's when Rachel felt as if she was gonna pass out right then and there.

(Chapter 18) (😰Chaos unfolds/Will you be my Valentine💘)

                                 HAPPY VALENTINES DAY