Remember

Rachel was talking with Ira intel a memory hit her for a split second of her and Ira's argument that she surly did not remember. My Diamond what's the matter?." Rachel looked up at Ira. I just had some strange memory that I don't even remember also shouldn't you be dealing with the glitter force and that pig distain of yours." Ira pouted "Fineeee I'll go but shouldn't you as well so your friends don't grow suspicious." Rachel laughed "Good point."

Rachel was in the middle of the battle when another memory hit her hard and for some reason it felt as if her heart was starting to speed up like crazy. "What the heck was that....It's as if Iv'e been here before...but where." Ira looked at his diamond with concern "something is up and I intend to find out." Ira felt his head pound as a memory of a battle he didn't even remember found it's way into his head "WHY THE HECK DOES THIS FEEL SO DAMN FAMILIAR I JUST CAN'T PUT A FINGER ON IT. IT'S DRIVING ME INSANE!!." 

Rachel felt her head spinning as more memories flowed threw her mind and it hurt it hurt a lot as the memories flooded into her mind that she forgot about...and the argument she and Ira had oh how much those words had hurt..."I just wish I could tell him how sorry I am for being such a bad girlfriend to him."

 Ira felt the remaining memories form and click into place causing Ira to rub his head in pain he had heard what Rachel had said her pleading to him to just give her another chance...but instead he had pushed her yelling at her and telling her to die...what kind of boyfriend am I...I couldn't even give her another chance.

Rachel and Ira both look at each other as the battle was over there was awkward silence between the two "So I guess we did know each other...but not in a good way." Ira sighed looking away "Listen Rachel I'm really sorry about that argument I was just so angry that I didn't think of what I was even saying to you." Rachel looked sadly at Ira "What kind of girlfriend would think to cheat with the past versions of her boyfriend and think she would get forgiven so easily." 

Ira sighed "I don't know...but I do know that I would love to ask for another chance to try this out." Rachel looked at Ira with annoyance "you do realize we made out for hours without even knowing that we knew each that much." Ira laughed embarrassment written on his face "Good point so do you think we could start over?. Rachel smiled softly "I would like that very much." As Rachel finished saying that she jumped into him kissing him deeply Ira wrapped his arms around her waist as the two pull back Rachel looked over at the portal then back to Ira.

Rachel smiled gently "I think it's time to head home don't you think." Ira laughed "Please let's I don't think I can deal with being stuck in a loop constantly without even knowing who we were to each other." Rachel smirked as she grabbed a hold of Ira by the arm and pulling them both through the portal.

Once Rachel pushed herself up she noticed her friends looking incredibly worried "RACHEL WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN?!." Rachel sighed "Not now I have someone I need to apologize to." Maya looked dumbfounded but shrugged "Okay but don't be long." Once Rachel got to the hideout she spotted Ira bowling "Ira..." Ira groaned "I thought I told you to stay away." Ira turned around glaring at her before looking at how bad she looked.

Ira looked confused "okay what happened to you I left you a couple of hours ago." Rachel looked down "Well you remember the portal that led to different timelines that I got sent to." Ira glared "Yeah I remember that...why." Rachel sighed once you left a portal opened up back to the past and I thought that maybe you would have been better off without me so I wen't through it." Ira raised a eyebrow "and?." Rachel sighed "And I got another chance to start over that I forgot everything...The memories I had all of them were gone it was as if a restart button had been pushed.

Ira stared blankly at her "And why exactly are you here I told you I never wanted to see you again." Rachel flinched as she sighed "I came to apologize...I'm sorry for not thinking about how it would effect and I understand if you still wan't me to leave and never come back." Ira lowered his bowling ball in it's area as he stepped up to her as he wrapped his arms around her "That's all I wanted to hear...also because I remember everything that happened I just wanted you to apologize to me in our timeline." 

Rachel felt her face burn with tears "I'm so sorry Ira I should have thought more about how it would effect you." Ira sighed softly "It's okay my diamond I'm sorry too I never meant what I said I was just so angry that I had no idea what I was saying and how much it was gonna hurt you. Rachel looked up at Ira as she moved her hand into his hair as Ira pulled her closer both lean in before they closed the gap. 

The kiss was far more emotional and full of guilt of the words that they had said to each other. Once the two pull apart Ira looked softly at her "I think it's about time you get some sleep my love don't you agree." Rachel hummed sleepily "Yeah I feel like I need a nap after everything that just happened." Ira laughed in amusement as he lifted Rachel up into his arm's bridal style a look of amusement on his face as he pushed open his door with his foot since his arms were carrying special cargo. 

Ira gently lowered Rachel down onto his bed gently stroking her soft blue hair before pulling her into his arms and falling asleep holding the person he cared about most in the world his Beautiful diamond.

(chapter 12) (Remember)