I don't Care...I think

Once Rachel got to the other side of the portal but was surprised to see she wasn't back to the future yet. "I guess I am not done yet wonderful" she looked over to Rory. "You Ready.." Rory grumbled Ready as I'll ever be."

Up with the Mercinares Bel was looking at King Mercinare "At last your free iv'e long awaited this day this glorious day that will live forever in the history of the universe. Marmo groaned "Man he is such a suck up." Ira sighed in annoyance "yeah it's embarrassing." King Mercinare looked at Bel "I will cover this world in darkness and make it my own all who resist will be destroyed." Bel grinned "excellent scheme master especially if the list of people to be destroyed includes the glitter force your okay with that right princess Regina." Regina huffed "Sure no problem fine with me." Bel looked at Regina "Good~."

Ira huffed appearing beside Regina "Yeah right I don't buy that for a minute."  Regina still looking at the ground with wonder "what do you mean" Ira looked over at Regina "You know" Regina glared "If you think I care what happens to them your wrong" Ira continued "Yeah whatever you say but still it sounds to me like your heart not really in it." Ira then teleport's leaving Regina with a heavy heart.

Glitter Ace huffed "They just keep coming and coming." Glitter Heart sighed "It's exhausting." The two both yelp as they nearly get hit Glitter Heart turned looking at Bel "BEL YOU AGAIN!!." Bel grinned "I just came to say goodbye after this is the end of the glitter force...whoa." Glitter Spaid glared "Hmph you girls go on ahead and leave big mouth here to me." Bel grinned "Oh your tough enough to fight me by yourself huh?." Glitter clover yelled "INCOMING...Sorry didn't mean to but in!!." Glitter Heart grinned "Nice job." Glitter clover looked over at Bel "Spade and I will handle Bel go on and get king Mercinare." Glitter Heart grinned "you bet we will." Bel growled in annoyance "you little brat." Marmo appeared with a smirk on her face "good work Bel you really showed who's boss." Bel grumbled "it's only a matter of time." Marmo grinned "sure." Bel chuckled "The dark energy is already working...the glitter force don't know it yet but there lousy world is lost.

A large amount of gorilla Distains were waiting as glitter Diamond yelled "SHINE ON TWINKLE DIAMOND!!." as the ice blasted the Distains destroying them and then purifying them. A bird distain soon came out of nowhere and wen't to blast Glitter Diamond but got destroyed instead. "Hmph if anyone is gonna take out the glitter force it's gonna be me...not some Mangey buzerd."